Chapter 11

well frick it I'm gonna continue.

You better enjoy, my hands fell asleep.

-----outside guest house-----

[We were sitting under a tree 8:34am]

"You were WHAT?" I yelled in huge shock.

"Oh c'mon! You two were soooo adorable! Be happy I didn't take pictures!" Mishka protested, moving away from me waved her hand.

"Aaaaooww! You little..." I said in embarrassment, my face red like cherries and covering it with my hands.

"So, how'd it felt like, lettin' out all those feelings?" She asked dropping her hand down.

I let my hands away from my face to the grassy ground. "W-well uhm...I felt relieved, that he accepts me for who I am...I never thought any one would love a tomboy like me...you know, every guy likes those girls with huge uh..rockets and apples, unlike mine." I sorta felt guilty for my body...I don't have a HUGE chest but..a B cup you can say and as for my butt, its..pretty average. I cover it with my shirt. Man...look at Mishka, she's the complete opposite! She has a nice cleavage, a tight butt, huhhh....good for Syo... "Well anyway, did you confess to Syo?" I asked.

"Yeah, on my 3rd day on joining the academy! " she chirped.

My eyes shot open like rice plates, "WHAT? I DIDN'T TELL FOR MONTHS AND YOU DID IT IN 3 DAYS?!" I exclaimed.

She just laughed her ass off. " I didn't do it! He did!" She admitted.

My eyes turned normal, "Oh...I get it..." I poker faced. "You know what, I'm going to Reiji." I stood up.

"Oh you go girl! Wish my man would wake up earlier!" She chirped.

I went towards the door of the guest house, walked up to the 1st floor. I stood outside Reiji's room, hesitantly reaching for the knob. Just as touched it I felt someone's strong arms grab me pulling me by the waist. "My girl... you shouldn't go in a boys room..." It was Reiji whispering in my ear, it sent me shivers down my spine. "Uhm..okay..." I mumbled my cheeks slightly pink and stole a glance from the corner of my eye. He pressured his face on my shoulder tightening his grip, pulling more close. His rubbed his cheek on mine and I squeaked. He chuckled, "this, is a good morning kissy..." he cooed and gave a that sexy 'mmm' sounding kiss on my cheek that would always leave me dazed.

"G-good morning Reiji..." I mumbled.

He puffed his cheeks, "Huuuh? Why don't you call me Rei-chan?" He whined.

"It would be embarrassing for me if someone heard it..." I reasoned mumbling.

"Not fair you know~ I call you Vey-chan all the time!" He whined again.

I don't know why but when he whines it turns my flirty side on. "You know when you sound so adorable when you whine~" I cooed rubbing my cheek over his blushing faintly. He let go of my waist which I kinda didn't like but ignored it. I turned to him. "I think its my turn~" I spoke in a flirty tone.

"Eh? Turn for what?" He spoke confused tilting his head blinking his eyes twice. I was so hungry for his kiss right now and without having second thoughts I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him to my level, our lips just an inch away. "I get what you mean..." he spoke lowly, seductively, and now lingering his hands on my back once again pulling me closer to his body. I could feel his breath, being so close I was just about to kiss him and... the door behind me creek opened revealing Masato and Ren with their eyes wide like as if their balls would fall. I abruptly backed away standing behind Reiji clutching onto one of his arms as protection. Then it me, shit I shoulda done that some where else...I was red with embarrassment with my eyes narrowed nuzzling my nose in his strong arm. "Ohayo Ren, Masa-chan!" He chirped like as if nothing happened just now.