Chapter 13

Enjoy ~._.~

----------Reiji's POV----------

-----Violet's guest house-----

I knocked few times at the door and it opened revealing Natsuki in my view.

"Oh hello kotobuki-sempai! Come in!"

"Hello!~ there! Is Violet here by the way?"

"Hai!" He moved aside letting me in. Violet had her headphones on, reading a book and lying on her stomach on the bed. She hadn't noticed me yet so I slowly tip toed towards her and covered her eyes with my hands. She flinched at the sudden act. "Cut it natsuki! This is the tenth time you did it!" She snapped and sat up leaving my hands. Her eyes softened at my sight, "oh..its you..." she said tilting her head.

"If your free, can I give you a tour outside?" I said smiling sweetly.

"Sure...I was kind of bored anyway.." she stood up wearing her shoes and tied her laces. "Let's go."

I winked at the guys and got outside. She was wearing a white sundress that had cute tiny red cherries printed on it, sleeveless, only straps. It reached her knees and wore black tights bellow with gleaming purple flats, that covered her toes and ankles. She sure does look...really I don't know how I describe how adorable she looks like this.

I kept staring at her, admiring her view. She turned her head up looking at me slightly blushing. "What?" She furrowed her brows.

"Mmm nothing! You look so cute!!" I latched onto her in a bone crushing hug, rubbing my cheeks on her and tightly shut my eyes. It was more like fangirling at her cuteness.

She gasped, "Reiji! Cut it out! Your hurting me!", She squeaked, her cheeks feeling warmer.

"So soft!" I cooed kissing her cheek.

"I...uhm...let go now will ya?"

I parted away holding her hand and dragged her towards the bar.

---------Violet's POV---------

"W-where are we going?" I asked trying to catch my breath.

"To the bar! You haven't tried out the drinks, didn't you?"

"N-no not yet."

"Then c'mon! You'll love it!"

I sighed as we reached there and then he slid his hand onto my waist pulling closer to his body making my heart race.

"Uncle! Are you there?" He chirped.

"Hai hai coming!"

A man in orange floral collar shirt with grey shorts and grey hair appeared from the bar. He smiled warmly at me. He looked in his 40's...

"Oh, so she's your girl!"

I faintly blushed and bowed, "I-its really nice to meet you!" I tried not to stutter. I felt Reiji's hand slightly touch my..butt and I shot up moving away a little from him. He looked at me confused tilting his head. Agh don't act like you did nothing, idiot!

"So uh...my name's Sai, I'm Reiji's uncle." He scratched the back of his head. "So would you like to have anything?"

"Oh okay, I'm Violet! And..uhm..is there coconut juice available?" I tried to smile as brightly as possible.

"Sure! Coming right up!" He cheered and dashed inside. Just like something Reiji would do...I took the seat by the counter and he got beside me.

"Vey-chan...why did you backed away from me? You don't like me anymore?" He was obviously pretending to act hurt and childishly frowning and puppy eyed.