CHAPTER 8

I wish I had a boyfriend! and his name and looks would go by reiji >.< huuuu!!

*story starts*

We finally arrived at the forest! Its greenery was so beautiful! There was a huge logging place for all of us. Well, for the usual, me, Haruka and Mishka shared the same room at the top most floor. There were 3 beds, 3 closets, a beautiful balcony with glassed doors, windows above our beds and a single bathroom. GREAT, just great! Ugh! Why can't there be 2 more damn bathrooms! I don't have much of a problem with one, but... when it comes to Mishka, she takes a hell lotta time. Anyways, our room's colour consisted of different shades of brown randomly and woodsy texture over it. It looked beautiful then our dorm!

I was standing outside in the balcony, my legs loosely crossed and my hands on the wooden railing. I was gazing into the view of the lake, the sun setting...the cool breeze making my hair flow to its rhythm...I wish Reiji was with me, but NO, people will be spying, especially Mishka. My head just reminded to take pictures for Reno! I quickly took out my phone and faced its camera towards me and just then I noticed Mishka standing leaned on to the frame of the balcony doors I took the phone away from my face and glanced at her from the corner of my eyes. "Hey, Mish, isn't the view... lovely?.." I said lowly, lovingly. "Yeah....sure is." She said in the came tone a small smile on her face. She walked towards where I was standing beside me. "Where's Haru?..." I asked after few moments. "Composing..." she giggled. "Man, she sure is perfect, if you see from a coposer's true perception, I mean, listen to her songs, how she plays instruments, she has real great taste...the way she balances the chords too." I complimented her. "You right girl! Does she ever compose for you guys?" She agreed and questioned. "Well, she ain't our composer, but if she wishes to do so, she can but only us Quartets and her fellows." I said in a-matter-of-fact tone. "You sure know a lot!" She said. "Obviously, after spending like 4-5 years here..." I spoke, my attention more focused on the scenery.

--------9:00pm outside-------

We lot were all siting outside on the tabled-benches eating diner at the this moment. I was accompanied by Haruka, Ringo and Mishka on one table lightened by three firing candles. I took glances secretly on Reiji. I couldn't help but do that! "Ne, Violet-chan!" Ringo cheered. "If you had a boyfriend, who would you pick now that the no-romance rule is gone?" He wiggled his brows.

I tried not to blush and looked away, "Well its hard to say who....but even if I did like anyone I wouldn't tell you." I lied confidently smirking at him looking from at corner of my eye. Ha, I'm an expert liar.

"Oooohh~ is that so?" He cooed. "What about you two?" He questioned Haruka and Mishka.

Mishka looked up at the moon with gleaming eyes her cheeks pink, "Syo-chan...", she spoke lovingly lowly.

Haruka was blushing, looking down at her food and didn't say anything for few moments,"Haru-chan~" we three cooed in unison at her wiggling our brows.

"Anou--(uhm/uh) I...I don't know!", She exclaimed looking up at the end of her statement.

"Whaaat? Oh c'mon!", Ringo pleaded.

"N-no...I don't want to tell..." She stuttered looking down at her food.

"All right ladies, leave her be! When she finds one we all will know one day!" I tried to dismiss that topic for Haruka. "Anyways, what about you, Ringo-sempai? Ever got a crush?" I teased him wiggling my brows at him narrowing my eyes and pasturing a goofy grin.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Oh c'mon you!" I exclaimed.

"Hmp! Its none. Of. Your. Business." he made every word clear and looking away making a duck face. We all laughed and giggled.

After finishing up the dinner I went to my room and plopped on my bed rolling, "Sweet mother of beds..." I mumbled dazed into the comfy bed's softness lying on my stomach and my face in the pillow. I heard those two giggled. My phone began to rang from my pocket. "Who the f-- oh!" I saw my brother's name written on it before I could cuss further. I picked it up.

"Yo, Veyo!" Reno chirped on the line.

"Yo..." I mumbled tired.

"You okay?" He asked in worry.

"Yeah yeah, just tired."

"I get it~ any way, I got great news for ya."

"And what's that?" I asked now changing my position to lie on my back and a hand behind my head.

"I finally got a chick!", I could tell he was smirking.

"I'm happy for you! And...so when you gonna get married?" I spoke sarcastically.

"Oh stop with the teaser yo!"

"Hahah joking! So, send me some pics with her!"

"Alrighty will do yo. What bout you? Haven't you told him yo feels?"

"I..uh..well no...I thought he might be tired from the travelling and all...so am I."

"Oh, he is a good guy though, he was all welcoming and smiling when I visited you after your debut, remember?"

"Ha...yeah I do."

"And you miss will also send me your pics WITH him."

"Hai hai(yeah yeah) if I get the chance to first commit to him."

"Well I told my chick about you and gave her your number. She's really sweet yo. I bet you'll be good friends."

"Oh sure I'd like to get to know her...well I'm pretty worn out...talk to you later..baa!"

"Haha good night yo"

I hung up afterwards. I just wanna walk up to reiji and kiss him hard...ima show no mercy...just you wait. I got my ass off the bed to the closet and took out some light purple PJ's with darker polka dots and a grey tank top with a 'cheer up' graffiti written over it. I walked to the bathroom and dressed into them and ran towards the bed and jumped on it my face landing on the pillow. "Hnn..." I mumbled out of my tiredness. "I'm gonna hit the sack people. good...night..." I spoke with my voice muffled by the pillow.

"G' night babe!" Mishka chirped

"Good night sempai!" Haruka cheered. She turned of the lights. My eye lids became heavier by the second and fell asleep. dreaming some reiji fantasies.

~~DONE. ENJOY.