Vērklēmpt

TRIGGER WARNING, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

"W-what do you mean stay the night with you?! Are you insane!! AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE ACTUALLY A GOOD PERSON!"
I scolded, starting to see red at this point.

"What do yo-"

"EVEN YOU!! NO ONE REALLY CARES, RIGHT?!" I started biting my bottom lips, I couldn't cry infront of anyone, and specially not him.

"You're getting it all wrong!" He yelled back. I was taken aback for a second, but then my emotions took over me yet again.

"Y-you wanted to u-use me d-din't you? Just like everyone else...."
I just had to let it go, I can't believe everyone is so damn careless and cold hearted.

'YOU ARE TO BE WRONGED!! YOU TRUSTED HIM!! Look at you all sad and on the verge of tears, it's all your fault you trusted a stranger, that I've always told you he was just pitying you! Pathetic, really'

"Why is it always my fault..."

"I swear it's all wrong, I didn't mean any of that! Could you just calm the fuck down and give me a chance to explain?!" He pleaded.

"A chance?! How could you even ask for such a thing?!"

'I'm not letting this scenario repeat itself again, not gonna fall for it a second time.'

And at that thought, I found my tears evaporating and turning into flaming fumes. Burning through my body, I had to do something...

I dashed off towards the counter and grabbed a can of canned fruits. I held it strong in my grip and tore off the lid with all force, dropping the can in the process. It's drop making a quite loud impression towards the floor.

I held the can lid in my hands, making sure I don't sound obvious on what I'm about to do. But then a voice interrupted, "what the hell do you think you're doing with that thing?!" He screamed.

"Suppressing the urge of killing you!" I screamed back, my voice rough and stern. Which was new to me, because I never really got angry infront of someone or let them see through me. But I couldn't take it.

If I could grow fangs when I'm angry at this moment, I assure you it would be the sharpest it will ever be.

I held on the can lid, feeling the cold metal's heat contrast against my boiling skin. I started noticing sweat forming on my face, dropping one by one onto the ground and my neck.

'I can't....I CAN'T DO THIS!!'

'I really do pity you, not even having the strength and will of doing such an easy thing, because if you don't honey, you'll only end up in a pile of ash full of boiling regret and pitiful memories'

'Why do you do this to me? Do you hate me that much too?'

'Oh honey, without me, you wouldn't have even dared to live one more second in this world. I'm saving you dear, I'm the wiser version of you, don't you think too?'

'Oh just shut it!'

I went out of my internal stance, taking a quick look at my surroundings to adjust my target. I'm still in the store, the guy standing there with his hands infront if his chest in fear, waving and saying something that I can't quite make out. It's like I became deaf for a moment.

I turned the lid in my hands so it's facing the sharp side outwards, holding it on the tip of my fingers. Shoving up my sleeves in the process, not letting my eyes off my target.

I then had my glare towards the guy, all my thoughts crumbling into fine dust. I saw nothing but red, the urge to suppress that feeling killing me already.

And before I knew it, I swung the metal piece right through the target, my strength making it even worse of a wound, deepening it till I felt no more. "JUST DIE ALREADY!!" I cried before I let go. It didn't cause much damage, but I was certain there would be major blood loss.

I then fell to the ground, feeling relieved but also dumbfounded.
I can't believe I just did that. I suddenly felt dizzy and the red world in front of me started turning into a dark blur. All voices gone, all feelings gone, everything gone.

But I managed to hear one more thing.

"Oh my god!! You're bleeding, why the hell did you do that?!? PLEASE TALK TO ME, ARE YOU LISTENING?!?" Then a pause, " I just wanted to hang out..."

"You're a little late don't you think?" Was what I managed to say with a faint chuckle following it, before I blacked out.

A/N: wow, I have to make everything depressing don't I? Well....I promise the next chapter will be of a positive vibe, dw. It might seem too unrealistic, but believe me, iner voices could do more than that.🌚Till then, don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!!❤️❤️