Mørøsīs

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked

"I don't mean anything, really. It's just that Taehyung has always been harsh with words I guess. It's not like I like what he says sometimes, but I adjusted to it over time..."

"Maybe you're right, I'm just being pathetic again..." Jimin sighed.

"Oh come on you're not pathetic! You just don't know how to read people well." Clarrified Yoongi, but Jimin was just not buying any of it.

Jimin just continued feeling the warmth emitted from yoongi, grasping every second possible before it ends.

"Yoongi?" Jimin said, but it sounded no more than a whisper.

"Yes Jiminie?" Yoongi teased.

Jimin just sat there, feeling the heat being excessive around his cheeks. He thought it was from Yoongi's warmth, but deep in his mind, he knew that Yoongi just triggered something inside him.

"Jimin?"

"Oh, w-what?" Jimin was baffled.

"You're asking me? Jimin are you ok? I mean you were the one who called me in the first place."

"Really? Well guess I was dreaming, hehe...." It just felt so awkward for Jimin, but what did he want to say? He couldn't put his mind on it.

'Damn you Yoongi! You make me feel awkward every time..'

Jimin grabbed his now cold coffee and took long sips, trying so hard to remember what he wanted to say to Yoongi.

While Jimin was thinking, a sudden soft event of movement wired his thoughts. The air suddenly felt extremely cold to handle, and Jimin felt like a piece of him was just taken away right before his eyes.

Jimin was confused, looking around trying to find the reason of this sudden cool environment. But it was really simple, yet Jimin felt it so big.

Yoongi has taken his arms away from Jimin and detached his body as well. Jimin's eyes followed Yoongi, finding him getting up and moving ahead.

Jimin thought he was leaving him, so he had to do something. But as the clumsy Jimin he is, running in a rush was not his best option.

A loud thud was heard throughout the coffee shop. Heads started turning towards the sound, including Yoongi.

Jimin just laid there on the ceramic floor, face squished against the cold surface. It hurts, but Jimin knew about all the eyes probably staring at him and judging him at the moment, so he chose to just stay put where he is.

Yoongi came rushing after a few moments of realising the situation. He stared at Jimin for a second, trying to find any major wounds, but everything was pretty fine from his point of view.

Jimin found warm hands helping him up by he shoulders and waist, and he knew too well who it belonged to.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi, not daring to turn in any other direction and facing all those judging eyes. Fortunately, Yoongi got the hint and spread the message to all the customers.