Lācünā

Yoongi felt the rays of the sun hit his face as he snuggled into his blanket

Yoongi felt the rays of the sun hit his face as he snuggled into his blanket. He slowly reached out his hands to take a look at the time via his phone.

11:32 am

He let out a lazy grunt as he turned around to hug his boyfriend. "Good morning bab- wtf?!?"

Yoongi quickly retreated his arms from embracing the sleeping guy next to him. He sat up and removed the blanket, then headed straight to the kitchen, where he heard the lovely voice of his boyfriend hum to the song on the radio.

"Good morning baby" Yoongi whispered as he wrapped his arms around his favorite small figure. Jimin melted into the hug and yoongi's raspy voice and just snuggled into the hug.

Yoongi let go of Jimin after a few seconds so he could ask him abt the sleeping boy upstairs.

"Jimin, what's your namjoos guy doing beside me in bed?"

Jimin chuckled before replying, "first of all, it's nam-joo-N, and second, he came to our room last night and demanded to sleep on the bed... why are you asking though? Did you....kiss him thinking it was me?"

"Wha-"

"I know, I know, namjoon hyung got some nice lips"

Yoongi finally caught up with Jimin's teasing act and folded his arms.

"I mean, I could ask this.....HOW do you know his lips are nice?" He mockingly said, raising a brow knowing he won this fight.

Jimin, flustered, just threw the kitchen towel at yoongi's face and stomped off "HMPH! Meanie!"

Yoongi cooed at his adorable boyfriend and walked after him, "come on sweetheart why so grumpy? Don't like me winning YOUR teasing act?"

"N-no" Jimin pouted.

Yoongi took the chance and cupped his baby's face, "you're so ador-"
Yoongi was cut off by a sleepy namjoon's "good morning....guys?"

Yoongi slowly retreated from his position and smiled at the semi sleeping guy, "Good morning, namjoos?"

Yoongi laughed as small hands slightly hit his arm.

"Good morning namjooN hyung, breakfast?"

"Yeah sure"

As they all sat for breakfast and started devouring the delicious waffles and freshly made orange juice, a new conversation arised.

"So namjoon, remember anything from yesterday?"

Namjoon looked up from his plate, "no not really"

Yoongi snorted, "Thought as muc-"

"Except one rude as fuck guy not letting me in and almost beating me" namjoon cracked a smile at his own comment.

"Marijuana gets people hallucinating, poor you"

"hey! I d-don't do that!"

"Ok guys both of you chill" Jimin tried helping...though his laughs said he was enjoying it. "Let's finish our food first ok?"

The all finished their breakfast and went on to sit on the couch, namjoon still having to take another hangover pill to ease his pain.

"Seems like you drank a lot namjoos" Yoongi commented.

"Yeah, I guess" namjoon shrugged.

"What would make you drink that much tho?"

"I really can't remember now"

Jimin stood up and went to pat namjoon's back, "it's ok hyung, you'll remember sooner or later"

Namjoon just nodded as they all continued watching tv.

—————————————————

Two hours have passed and they're still watching tv, each one not really having their eyes doing the job of actually watching it.

Namjoon suddenly stood up and went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, "anyone wants coffee?"

"French please!" Yelled back Jimin. He looked at Yoongi, waiting for him to tell his order, but Yoongi just shrugged. Sighing, Jimin yelled another order, "a very dark one too please!....like his mean soul" Jimin whispered the last part.

"What was that?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing hmpH"

"And I'm the mean one you say?"
Yoongi smiled at his boyfriend and embraced him slightly tighter.

Few minutes later, Yoongi gets curious and looks behind him to see what namjoon was doing. He turned back to his boyfriend, "hey Jimin, why the fuck is the namjoos guy mixing coffee with a knife?"

"Oh that?" Jimin chuckled, "he thinks it's cool, don't mind him. The coffee is good tho."

Yoongi nodded back, still unsure of how stirring coffee with a knife is cool.

——————————————————

Not long after, namjoon's coffee was already filling the living room with marvelous scents of fresh ground coffee.

He placed each cup in front of their respective receivers. 'Thank you's and 'welcome's were exchanged as they all got comfy in their seats.

Jimin decided it was a boring night, and a good ol' horror movie should do the trick.

They all sat in their positions; Jimin very closely cuddled up with Yoongi, and namjoon on the other couch with a blanket wrapped around him.

—————————————————

throughout the movie Jimin occasionally screamed, or jumped slightly, but mostly squeezing yoongi's arm so tight Yoongi felt no more pain, and rather numbness.

The most scary scene was yet to start; a hospital setting, and the protagonist starts hallucinating and goes on killing other patients. Jimin was terrified to say the least.

Except, namjoon suddenly remembered something and abruptly got up from his seat, resulting in Jimin screaming and hiding behind Yoongi.

Yoongi paused the movie and asked, "What's wrong namjoon?"

"Jin"

"Huh?" Jimin mumbled.

"JIN IS IN THE HOSPITAL"

A/N: I know it's short, and I know you guys deserve more updates and longer chapters. But it has been a lil hard for me to write and I'm trying to plot this story right to end up good. But hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!✨❤️✨