Vørfrëûdë

How should I celebrate? It's too late at night to go out, too cold to sit in the park, too quite to even walk(yeah I get paranoid in dark and quite places)

'Then what should I do?'

'Well.....it isn't too late to have snacks and watch a movie.'

"Right! How could I forget such an idea? Well, first of all I need the snacks...where did I put that bag?"
I whispered to myself trying to find my treasure, I may look crazy, but I seriously could care less at that moment.

"Oh shit! I must've thrown it. Ugh, dammit, would I have died if I just kept it in the kitchen?! But noooo~, Prince PARK FUCKING JIMIN HAS TO THROW EVERYTHING!! Why?!?!"

And at that point, I seriously looked mental....

'There's only one choice I have then...the convenient store'

——————————————————

I felt warm now, for some reason I was happy to the point that I got warm from just feeling...happy.

I reached the store, pushing the door to go in. I was making my way to the food aisle again, till I saw him.

'That guy again, I haven't eaten a thing from his bag and I threw it away...I'm a piece of jerk. WAIT, what if he asks me about it?! Oh gosh!!'

And so I put my hoodie on my head and looked down. I had to have the least eye contact possible. And so I walked very quickly to the food aisle, ready to decide what to have for my late night pleasure.(don't think dirty ppl..)

I was looking upwards the shelf to look for more options, then I remembered.

'He'll see my face, noo~....all the good options are there though...' I thought, pouting to myself.

I just sighed, and grabbed a pack of salted biscuits, I mean I can't just buy a box of cake here can I? But I should treat myself to more than just salted biscuits.

'hmmm, let's have ramen'

And so I grabbed it. But I can't have a movie night without a drink right? I'll just have coke...

I was going to the fridge section, when a hand grabbed my shoulder. The hand then tapped once, in which I didn't bother.

But then, it tapped again, in which I started getting annoyed, but just let it go too. You might ask why I don't just turn and see what's going on, but I just cant trust this situation anymore. Not again..

The hand tapped yet again for the third DAMN TIME!! And so I turned with the fakest smile you could ever imagine, I can't just be rude to strangers can I? Problem is I closed my eyes the whole time to suppress my anger....