Gümüssęrví

-a few weeks later-

-a few weeks later-

Last day of school, one thing that makes me happy. I feel free after that, no fake smiles, no fake words, just nothing. I could lay down at home and just be me...

The class today was all in chaos, revising and screaming answers or explanations.

'How can people be this loud?'

I went to my seat, got out my revision sheets and started revising. The noise in the classroom wasn't helping though, but I had to revise, Biology is not an easy subject and I can't fail. But I have to be disturbed don't I?
"Hey jimin, how's studying been going?"

"Not bad hoseok, just too much I guess?" I said nonchalant.

"I know right? All this time studying and I don't even know how that shit will help in life.."
He was apparently frustrated..

"You're right hoseok, I've never been asked about computer internal software systems." A voice laughed from behind me. "Oh, hey jimin, remember me?"

'It's that Taehyung guy, what brings him here today?'

"Oh hey Taehyung! What brings you here tod-"
I was cut off buy a furious Mr.Kim bursting into the classroom

"Ok kids, settle down quick we don't have time!"

And so we did..

——————————————————

We had finished the exam, I may loose about four marks but at least I passed, I could tell my parents and make them proud.

As it was last day though, I had to see my friends for who knows? Maybe the last time? And so I went to each one in class, stopping lastly at the trio.

"Hey guys, I guess that's a goodbye?" I smiled sincerely.

"Oh jimin, just how fast the year went? How can I stay alive without your lame jokes and smiles for the rest of my life?" Hoseok was holding back a sniffle, which was understandable.

"Jungkook, you little bunny, promise me to work hard and stay safe, and take care of yourself, I'll really miss you" I was tearing up, he's my favourite classmate after all.

"What about me?" Taehyung pouted.

"Well, ummm...hehe...Taehyung, see I don't know you much but you were so sweet to me every time we met, and I hope we become closer in the future, I'll miss you too" and at that moment, tears just started drooling down my cheeks, a smile unconsciously making its way through as well.

'How can I not smile? They've showed me a lot these past years, and we had fun together. These boys are so precious..'

'Cut it with the drama now, will you? I'm pretty sure you're just smiling to show you're not so weak and that you can still be happy..what a drama queen you are,tsk'