Ēúphõrîå

"Excuse me?" Yoongi asked with a haze

Jimin seemed like he was focused on something else so he didn't really hear much.

Mrs. Park's lips stretched into a small fine smile on the corner of her face , then looked at Yoongi.

"Oh don't be so worried"she chuckled, "I was just kidding".

Mrs Park stood up from her seat and announced that she's going to check up on the food in the kitchen. Yoongi took this opportunity to make his way slowly beside Jimin on the couch.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and he seemed to be jerking off with his thoughts. His eyes were wide open and his lips slightly trembling, his hands shaky with each breath coming out uneven.

Yoongi felt bad for Jimin being so nervous, because he knows the feeling too. His hands made its way to Jimin's and held it tight, but he didn't miss looking around to make sure they're safe.

They stayed like this for another couple of minutes before a sweaty guy came running from the backyard door. He was fairly tall and had a toned body, skin a little on the tan side and hair sticking to his forehead.

Yoongi didn't have to think before he rapidly and forcefully jerked his hands back beside him. This got Jimin to blink many times before registering and adapting back to his surroundings.

Jimin stood up quickly and smiled as he ran towards the unknown memeber. They seemed pretty close, judging by the amount of time they stayed in each other's clutches. It seemed Jimin loved that guy so much, and it might've flamed some fire in Yoongi.

Yoongi stood up and went beside the two men. He looked at them and slowly started looking at Jimin's back. He eyed his curves and admired every bit of it, until his eyes landed on the hand that he seemed to hate for now.

Yoongi slowly went even closer beside Jimin and coughed. He wondered how Jimin really hugged that man for too long while he stinked so much with sweat. Jimin jerked his head back to Yoongi and smiled.
He backed away a bit but still had his hands around the guy's waist.

Yoongi gave Jimin a glare, but Jimin seemed to enjoy it.

The mysterious guy suddenly extended his hands towards Yoongi and smiled. Just like Jimin.
Yoongi stayed calm and extended his hand as well until it met with the other's.

"I'm Jungwoo, chimmy's younger brother..." He clarified while closing the gap between him and Yoongi's hands to shake.

Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but stopped. He felt so dumb. How could he possibly be jealous, even in the slightest way, towards Jimin and his brother?

But Yoongi didn't give any more concern towards the matter and finally smiled back at Jumgwoo while shaking his hands. "I'm Yoongi, a friend of Jimin's"