Ënërvåtë

I opened my eyes just to close it back again from the intensity of light

I opened my eyes just to close it back again from the intensity of light. After I adjusted to the lightning around me, I sat up slowly just to feel a painful sting in my left arm. I hissed in pain, causing a specific someone to turn around. I looked up to find him, staring at me with a heart full relief, causing me to turn my head in confusion. 

"Oh my god, you're actually awake and breathing! I was so worried that you would pass out for longer that I would have to take you to the hospital.....anyways, how do you feel now?" He asked with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine I guess, it's just my hands sting a lot....but I don't quite know why really." I whispered the last bit to my self, not remembering the cause of my pain.

Just as the guy was about to speak, I lifted up my sleeve to find a bandage wrapped around my arms (from wrist to elbow). I tilted my head yet again in confusion.

'What the hell happened to my arms? Did that guy- oh shit did he rape me?!? Oh, maybe took out a body part too?'

I quickly checked my body, finding no other trace of harm except on my arms. I was then starting to unbuckle my belt to check my private parts for any harm caused by rape, or just anything, until I found a hand grasping my own and pulling it away.

"What do you think you're doing?! Unbuckling your fucking belt!" I heard him being frustrated.

"Well, I'm checking the harm you caused me by raping the fuck out of me!" I argued back.

"R-RAPE?!? Are you insane? Hey I think you got paranoia or something, but can you make me explain this time? For once?" He pleaded.

'This time? So there was another?'

"Ok fine, but if I don't like what I hear, I'm warning you from the outcome."I glared.

"Fair enough. So you came into the shop to buy yourself some stuff and then you bought an enormous amount of things and gave it to me...............................................................................(time skip)and that's how you ended up here." He sighed in exhaustion after getting my picture clear on the situation.

'Now I remember, I thought this was a dream though....I just embarrassed myself'

"Well thank you mister.....?" I dragged on the last word giving a questioning look, while raising a brow.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi. It's written on the letter I gave you by the way." He winked with a chuckle following.

"Hey, watch it!" I jokingly glared, making him raise both his hands in surrender.

We laughed it off. I stood up to get ready to go, I can't hang here all night after all. I hissed yet again in pain.

'I must've went deep, shit'

I stopped infront of the counter to face the so called 'Yoongi'. I took the bag that was lying on the floor helpless and put it on the counter for the second time.