Chap.13 : In your arms

True love is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other...

💘

***

Y/N's P.O.V.

Before this, I thought there was hope. Just a tiny flicker against the wind.

And now there is nothing. How come this always happens to me? Why am I the unlucky one?

Every time I try to gather up my strength and walk out of the mess, the floor sinks a little lower, jolting my body as it stops - crushing me with a new pain, another abandonment,another lie.

I kept on running,I didn't want anyone to follow me. I needed to blow off the steam. I wanted to run away and forget everything said...well,at least pretend like I could.It was wrong of me to insist on the truth. If I had known how painful it would be,I would have never asked to know about it. Maybe it would have been better that way.

As I kept on running,I felt feet hit the ground at the same speed as mine. I looked at my side to find the russet wolf by my side,the smell of his filling my nostrils.

Jeon Jungkook.

I cursed under my breath and pushed my legs faster. He was the last person I wanted to see,the person I wanted to forget by lying to myself that I didn't love him. Yet,I still loved him more than myself,more than the entire universe.

No matter how fast I was,he found the way to keep up with me, he was my mate after all.

I stopped when I felt there was no more strength on my body to move. I shifted back to my human form,in attempt to catch my breath.My shaky fingers were running restlessly through my messed up hair.I bite down on my lip trying not to burst into tears.

This still was not going to help, it wasn't going to change anything. I had grown tired of this situation,new secrets were being revealed,new lies kept on entangling on my life and so many things I didn't want to experience.

My heart still wouldn't stop racing fast, forcing tears to roll down my face.

Jungkook walked up to me slowly and pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around me. His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my frail body.

Then he brushes my hair back from my shoulder. Despite the heaviness in my heart, my stomach fluttered at the feeling of my body pressed against his.I feel his warmth and already my mind has placed our lips together. I know that his entire existence makes me go crazy painfully slow.

"Jungkook! S-stop..." I was trying to push him off and be indifferent,but it was impossible. All the words that left my mouth were meant as a shouting,yet they came out as soft whispers.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of his lips. Burning as they made contact with my neck.

All my frustration was beginning to come to surface.It took me all I had to control myself and push him off me,tears rolling down like waterfall.

"Stop! Please!" At this time I was begging for something I knew very well I didn't want. But I couldn't take it anymore.I was suffering too much,I was hurting too much.

"I can't.." His crystal blue eyes still shone like bright stars,the kind of stars that are always up there to help and guide you.His stare held nothing but love and concern about me.

The way he looked at me,the way he wanted me,the way he cared about me...I wanted to have it all and I just couldn't.

I was tired of fighting,just for once...for once I wanted to be fought for.