Crazy fan encouter

It was a Friday morning when a wild soobear walked in suga's room unaware their was cameras.

"Yoongs"pluto said walking in his room. "Woah why is their people here and why was I uninformed?"
Suga chuckled."go get ready baby,we have a fan signing to go to." "Ohh okay." She replied.

{Without bag an bracelet}

Pluto made her way downstairs folding her sleeves seeing jin. "Oh their you are, lets go." Jin said

{TS to the event}

Pluto was sat at the very end of the table next to jungkook. The time was going closer to the end of the event and they were meeting their last few fan's. The second to last fan came up to Pluto creepily smiling at her.

"Hey pluto!" He said. "Hey hun, whats ur name?" She said getting the album he passed to her. "Park jihyun" he replied to her staring at pluto up and down. "Hey pluto could u read this before i leave." She got the note from him nervously. She read the message and gulped. "Your coming with me soomin."

He Pulled her out of her seat and dragged her from the table. "Jungkook-ahhhh" she screamed before he put his hand over er mouth.
"Shut the fuck up, do you want to die pluto." She shook her head tears lining her eyes.

Jungkook looked at where his name was screamed from and saw pluto getting dragged from the rest of the boys. He ran to her with the boys following behind him. Security tackled the male wile the boys were comforting soomin.

She was crying and shaking. Pluto held on to Jungkook for dear life. " don't let me go, please don't." She whispered to Jungkook. "I wont princess, never again." He replied holding her tighter.

Hey, sorry for leaving u guys waiting for a long time but im back in track now. Request are open and vote pls. Until next time, bye 👋.

{326 words}

~ Sugakookies ♥️✨