soogi

suga X soomin
:^)

1. spit it out

soomin and suga were doing a v live at 3am in the studio because why not?

"hey yoonglz, can we go to the convenient store? i'm hungry." she wined

"sure but we'll take army with us." he mumbled putting on his mask and bucket hat.

"so army;" soomin said looking into the camera while walking with suga who was drinking a coffee.

"i have a question, why do you guys call jungkook jungcock?" suga choked on his drink, and pluto started laughing.

"sksk wow, spitters are quitters." she mumbled fixing her hair only to have yoongi snack the back of her head.

2. bootleg eatjin

"welcome back whores, today we are on instagram live instead of v live because i felt like we don't do much on our instagram account so here we are." she said organizing the food so it can all fit in the camera frame.

"so today we are going to be doing a bootleg eatjin but first lets go get our special guest." soomin said grabbing the camera and walking towards the door to go to yoongi's studio.

she knocked twice only to get a groan in return from the other side. the door opened to a stressed looking yoongi.

"what the fuc- fudge? do you want?" yoongi said looking at the camera in surprise. in which he got no response; soomin took his hand and walked him to her studio where all the food was.

"take a break oppa, you look mad. army wants you healthy not cranky." she said taking out chopsticks and two bowls from the bag.

3. pouty boy hours

suga was just getting to the dorms after coming back from the studio sad and frustrated because he deleted some files that he needed on accident.

he sulked to his room not noticing the pluto on the couch who was waiting for him to get back so he could talk about his day.

soomin noticed that he has been looking miserable these past days so she wanted to talk to him about it and see what has been bothering him.

suga on the other hand, as soon as he got to his room, face planted on the bed groaning in comfort. he got up and change to go to sleep but couldn't. he felt like he forgot something, so there he lay. tossing and turning not knowing what to do.

soomin was contemplating on knocking or not but she ended up knocking once.

she opened the door to see yoongi curled up poking his head over the blanket. in which pluto swore was the most adorable thing ever.

she sat on his bed only to get pushed down by suga and bear hugged.

"i miss you min min, i didn't see you all day." he stated, pouting almost sounding mad.

"it's ok yoonglz; i'll still be here." soomin said hugging back and kissing his forehead.

uwu soft hour yw lmao gn bbys 💓💓