Interview

Hey guys for starters im gonna say this, Pluto only calls the hyung line oppa cause she feels like she should. But she calles the maknae line hyung :)
Ps: long-ish chapter up ahead
Interviewer
Bts and pluto
Ight lets get started >_<

"Hey guys,today i have with me the most popular and requested group... BTS"
"Hello we are" rm started "BTS the rest of the band finished.
"So guys and girl would you introduce yourself for us please."
"Yes of course im RM the leader of the group."
"Hello im jin worldwide hansome ;)"
"Haii im suga"
"Hi ,im your hope, your my hope,
Im j-hope :)"
"Hello im Jimin"
"haii, im V"
"Hello im Jungkook nice to meet you"
"Hello, im Pluto good to see you"

After the introduction the interview went pretty swell until the last question came that almost made the boys cry.

"Alright. Pluto one more question before you guys go."
"Yes?" She responds confused.
"Soo i know it can get crazy when i ask this question but who is your favorite BTS member?"
"Myself duh!" She responds vainly
"Haha but if im being for real with you i love every single one of them. Their my family :)" she says smiling slightly.
"Can you give us reasons to love your members?" The interviewer continued.
"Ahh okay, i got it im gonna go from our fan chant order hehe."

"Okay so rap mon he is like my dad to be honest

"Okay so rap mon he is like my dad to be honest.*dimple smile* but also my big brother you know. But i look up to namjoon-ssi's leadership and the amazing bond he has with not just me, but with the other members as well. He is an amazing big brother that encourages me to be the best rapper i am today. I appreciate him so much and the support i have for his future is even bigger then his love for me. I love you more namjoonie oppa ;)" Pluto started.

 I love you more namjoonie oppa ;)" Pluto started

"Seokjin hyun- i mean oppa haha. Okay so he cooks for me and i love that and even when i don't feel like myself sometimes he gives some good advice ;) he could honestly be my brother and i would not even mind. He is an amazing human being and i thank him everyday for the things he's done for the rest if us. I love you jin oppa." >_<

" >_<