vlive

"what's up whores ?!" pluto yelled as soon as she turned on the live and people were joining. "how are you guys i missed you." she smiled

"where's namjoon? oh i think he's at the dorms asleep, he's been needing the rest to be honest." she said truthfully playing with her sweater paws. "how have you guys been tho? i know for some of you guys still have exams or are just finishing exams so i wish you guys the best!"

"have you and jungkookie kissed yet?" pluto read and made a disgusted face and laughed out loud. "okay guys i know me and jungkookie are close but damn you guys are going a little to far haha. me and jungkookie haven't kissed, i see him as a brother." she nodded at the end and gave a smile.

"i've been wanting to get a tatto guys what do you guys thin-" she said getting interrupted by a call from jungkook. "omg y'all speaking of the devil." she laughed showing everyone who it was and then answering the phone.

"jungkook-ah!" she yelled laughing "what do you want i'm on live." she said. "i'm sorry i know i'm watching your live but i wanted to say something, arMY, ME AND SOOMIN ARENT DATING THATS DISGUSTING AND I THROW UP THINKING ABOUT It thank you." he yelled laughing at the end. soomin pulled a offended face jokingly at what he said.

"okay jungkookie don't push it , i'm hotter then all of you except jin." she said grinning when jungkook yelled a "yah!" through the phone. "you know i'm kidding kook, i'll see you later ok kook?" she laughed "alrighty pluto , ARMY SARANGHAE." he yelled again, ending the call.

"hes such a dork" she laughed smiling. she talked about the new album and what kind of stuff to look forward to in the future. she answered questions and laughed some more at the questions army asked.

"alright y'all it's getting late and i still have to do some mixing before i go to sleep so imma end this here but i love you guys and thank you for wasting your time on me !" she smiled and waved.