soojung

jungkook x soomin
heart warming

1. ill always be here

so the members have had a fair share
of looking at the negative comments and tweets that they come across.

but one day jungkook couldn't stop reading them.

"soomin-ah, go get jungkook in his room. the food just got here." jimin said, eyes glued to his phone as he passed you.

"oookay." she responded skipping to jungkooks room.

she knocked on his door just to get no reply. soomin opened the door slowly to see jungkook with his back towards her sobbing making no noise.

soomin looked at him with sadness written all over her eyes, walking over to him and back hugging him only for jungkook to turn around and sob on her shoulder, holding her tight.

"hey, hey shh it's ok what wrong koo?" she cooed to him grabbing his chin softly and lifting his face to be at eye level with her.

"it's just been hard soomin." he breathed. "i'm so tired of all of this hate and negativity i'm so done, i feel like i'm drowning and i can't do it anymore i just can't." he said breaking down at the last word. soomin pulled him in, putting his head on her shoulder and kissing his head.

"i know it's hard koo and i can't promise you it'll get better but i know for sure that it'll take time." she said. jungkook lifted his head sniffling with red eyes.

"and who gives two fucks what they say? you don't have to worry about them because your you and that's what matters most." she wiped his tears and continued.

"you don't need to care other wise and i know that it's not that easy but so what if they don't love you? the boys love you, your family loves you and i love you. you don't need this right now so don't stress it; and if stuff like this happens again and you feel down come to us and we'll be here for you." she finished, moving the hair from his eyes and hugging him again, giving him little pecks on his forehead.

"thanks soomin. for being here." he said wiping his eyes and taking a deep breath.

"your welcome kook, now lets go eat, the foods here." she said and smiled grabbing his hand and pulling him up with her.

i'm sorry i haven't updated i love y'all 💓😭