Jealous

it wasn't a secret that you were close to stray kids but when you started hanging out with bang chan and felix more then your boys, some people got jealous. well.. some more then others.

"soomin-ah we have a busy schedule today are you gonna go dance with us or are you gonna do something els later?" namjoon asked her not paying attention to taehyung who was whining because she never went to dance with them at the same time.

"i think im gonna take my break first, chan wanted me to hel-"

"no." jungkook growled as he just walked in. "you always leave us for the other boys, you don't even eat dinner with us anymore." he fumed but namjoon feeling the tension stepped back.

"i'll do what i want jungkook. i don't care about your opinion. i just answered the question." she grabbed her shoes and her bag. "i'll get to practice early guys so don't worry." she gave a small smile to namjoon and yoongi as he just walked in while kook was looking murderous.

"kookie she'll be back don't worry-" jin tried to calm him down. "no, i miss my bestfriend and they're taking that away from me." he walked away to his room hurt and confused on why she was always choosing the younger group over her brothers.