hey tae , smile !

"TAEHYUNG! TAEHYUNG!" soomin yelled running towards his room. she opened his door and tae already had his blankets open for her as she dove into his bed with him. he wrapped his arms and tangled his legs with hers ignoring the fact that she called his name without honorifics.

"yes soomin?" he spoke with a deep raspy voice as he just woke up gloomy since it was raining pretty hard outside. "i feel like i don't spend time with you much oppa. plus i've been wanting to ask you something." she said playing with his big hands.

"what is it bear?" taehyung whispered getting confortable again.

"tae , where's your smile ? i haven't seen you happy like you used to be in a while and it makes me sad to think that maybe you're going through something and i can't help you." soomin said softly , looking him in the eyes and playing with the hair on the back of his head.

V stayed quiet for a second thinking about what to tell her. "it's not that i'm going through something soomin-ah. i just feel like i need to be a little more mature now. plus, even if it does look like my personality changed i'm still a child at heart. i'm okay soomin."

soomin processed everything he said and nodded slowly. "if it make you happy oppa then that's fine. just please talk to one of us if you need please." she said with the biggest puppy eyes. V laughed and kissed her forehead.

"okay soominie."