Just dance

"C'mon pluto just let your body move to the beat ! I believe in you." Hobi said watching her dance but mess up again.

"Ugh ok soomin wile you try to get yourself together. Im gonna go use the bathroom and get us water." Jhope said once again. In which she just responded with a quick, distracted 'ok' .

"c'mon soomin you got this. your pluto, your amazing. your that girl who can rap agust d like suga hyung, ok i got this !!" Pluto whispered to herself. Trying to get herself ready for this song that she was going to preform tomorrow and so she began dancing again only to mess up again.

"FUCKING DAMN IT. i can never do anything right." She screamed to her self drowning in her own self pity. she sat down and took a deep breath. "Ok" she said before she stood up again.

She put on a different song to relax for a second. She remembered what hobi said and kept on reminding herself that. "Just let your body move to the beat." She whispered to herself again and again.

meanwhile hobi walked back in to the dance studio seeing pluto trying to get her shit together. "Are you ready now hun?" He asked seeing her notice his presence. She nodded "yea im ready."

"Alright. From the top!" He yelled and he watched her and gave her some tips.

"Yes!! Ok you almost got it. But for now lets call it a night and we can practice tomorrow before you preform at the dome." She sighed and nodded. She tiredly got up and agreed. "Ok hobi." And so they got up and left.

~~~~time skip~~~~

"PLUTO YOUR UP IN 5!" One of the directors yelled wile she was putting on the finishing touches and making sure nothing was gonna fall off . The type of dance she was going to do was a little . . . Sexy .

"2 MORE MINUTES!" She heard before she was rushed to the platform.

"C'mon soomin, you got this!!" Yelled the boys watching her behind stage. She took a deep breath before she started.

"3 . . . 2 .  .  . 1" she was lifted up onto  the stage. Fans screamed her name as she came up.

(Plutos the one in the green.)

"WAHH, WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO GROWN?! I DONT WANT THAT!! JHOPE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE." Jin yelled amazed and kind of mad at the same time. Hobi just stared with a smug smile on his face happy that she finally did it.

"She really is a different person on stage isn't she?" Namjoon and suga both said at the same time. Looking like proud dads .

The show was coming to an end and she just got off stage in which the boyes rapped her up in a big hug.

"YOU DID AMAZING DONGSENG !! im proud of you!!" Hobi yelled

"Couldn't of done it without you." She said hugging back .

HAII HAPPY THANKSGIVING IM THANKFULL FOR ALL OF YOU THAT READ MY BOOK I FUCKKNG LOVE YOU :) ~pxpi_minyoongi ♥️