fighting bestfriends

it wasn't a secret that jungkook and soomin were best friends, if anything they would die for eachother. they move together , do the same things together like magnates. but when they fought oh god was it a utter shit show. . . especially if it was a serious fight which in this case it was and the members hated every second of their maknaes fight.

one day everyone was having one of their weekly group meeting in the living room with people everywhere on the floor , the couch , or a chair and talk about their opinions or how they've been feeling and how everyone can be there for eachother and understand what's going on. in this case soomin was speaking.

"lately i've been feeling very distant and i'm sorry but it's just been one of those times when i can't control it and it just happens and i know that's not an excuse but i can't help it." she cried

"plus i feel like i've hurt some of you by doing that and it makes me sad."
she finished sadly. "it's okay soomin, it's completely understandable and i get it and i'm pretty sure we all do," namjoon said looking at everyone nodding their heads.

"but we're here for eachother and you know that so don't be afraid to come to us, we love you." he finished , smiling and nodding his head along with jin and hobi.

then jungkook started to speak up , "that's right minmin , you need to loosen up more and we get that it's hard but we worry and we don't like seeing you like this. i don't like seeing you like this. but there is one thing i want to ask , why are you so stubborn? i'm sorry but it irritates me to know your suffering and i can't help you, or any of us in this matter."

soomin frowned and started getting emotional and defensive. "i'm sorry kook but not everyone wants to open up so easily. you know that i'm damaged and have been through a lot so why don't you cut me some damn slack?." she said, clearing her throat. she didn't want to seem weak so she took a deep breath and looked back up to the boys.

"i just want to fucking help you but how am i supposed to do that if you won't even tell me what's going on huh?! your not the only one going through your own shit so why don't you worry about everyone els for a second atleast." jungkook fumed getting mad by the second.

" i don't know what your talking about." soomin said scoffing. "i do care and even ask how you guys are, you especially. but your too blind to see that clearly. you never have time for me. we haven't hung out just us in almost two months. i know we're both pretty busy but i know your days off and you know mine so what the fuck is your problem?! "

she raised her voice worrying the rest of the boys. yoongi tried to calm it down a bit. "okay guys this sounds like a problem between you both okay? take a breath this is getting ou-" suga said getting interrupted. "what do you mean 'i'm too blind' huh?! you don't care about me anymore and i know it. and so what i haven't hung out with you? i have more interesting shit to do then hang out with a stupid stubborn girl!" he said yelling at this point.

the other boys eyes widened and soomin stood up.she breathed and looked down then looked at him dead in the eye with tears in her eyes. "if that's how you feel then then what the fuck am i still doing wasting my time on someone that doesn't even care for me as much as i care for them." she said , voice cracking at the end and watching his face fall into a deep frown. "soomin i-" he tried to say something with tears in his eyes aswell. "it's fine kookie." she said then proceeded to let the tears fall. "goodnight guys, i love you dearly and you mean the world to me. just thought i should let you know." she said finishing her sentence and walking away to her room.

part 2?

HELLO MY BABIES IM SO SO SORRY FOR ALL THESE DELAYS BUT HERES A SEMI LONG CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.