just bts things

Hey guys this is a new series and I wanted to try it out so yea lol i (j) hope you like it :)

1.
cuddly jungkook .

Pluto and jungkookie were doing a v live and answering questions and just chillin.

"Unnie and oppa, are you eating well?" Soomin read. "Of course he is and if he isn't i force feed him." She laughs.

"Shes right but sometimes its the other way around." He states. They answer some more questions and she asks a question.

"Hey guys what are your opinions on pineapple on pizza?" Pluto asked and jungkook gagged.

"Thats gross minmin why ?" And thats when they started to bicker on what food was good or not

She leaned her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his legs and put his arms around pluto wile he was talking about his recent GCF film.

"Jungkook-ah im tired" she said chuckling he laughed. "Then go to sleep ill turn it off when im done, i wanna stay on for a while." She nodded and said goodbye to army, but the comments were coming in saying there ship name. She laughed and smiled .

"Good night army, good night kook." She blew a kiss at the camera and gave jungkook a hug, then she began her trek to go get ready for bed.

Hey guys i know its short lmao sorry but i wanted to try it out so yea. Vote and suggestions are always welcome  , bye .♥️