Crowded

It was a tiring for soomin and the rest of the boys as they just got off the plane, coming from America. And of course there are the ever present fans who wait for their arrival.

"SOOMIN-AHH","PLUTO-AHH" is all she heard as she walked, smiling waving at the fans with the rest of the boys behind her.

As she was walking she saw a fan falling and being pushed and shoved, the fan fell and it looked like he scraped his knee. Pluto ran to the poor boy and helped him up.

"God, are you ok honey?!" Pluto cried helping him up. "Y-y-yes i-im fine. Thank you." He said with a smile. She smiled back. "Your welcome, but first lets get you fixed up." She said looking at his knee sadly. With the boys behind her, rm asked the fan a question. "Would you like to come to the dorm with us for a little wile kid?" RM said looking at the fan with sympathy. "OH! n-no its fine I            p-promise I don't wanna be a burden for you guys.... especially after you guys just got back." The fan said.

By this time more army's were swarming the airport and the security were trying to hold them back. Soomin noticed and finally decided. "No you would never be a burden so don't call yourself that. I don't wanna hear that ever again ok?" Pluto said sternly but softly. The fan nodded and sighed. "All right lets go to the van. Tae and hobi help him up." When they made there way to the van they sat down in a comfortable silence. Half way there soomin started a conversation with the boy wile the others listened in. "So whats your name?" Soomin asked. In witch the fan responded. "Oh im sorry. I-im jisung." He said with a cheeky smile. She giggled and nodded. "How old are you jisungie?" She smiled. "Im 14 actually haha."  Pluto mouthed a 'ohh' "i see haha, well nice to meet you jisung." She said in which he just smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you too."

The small talk ended and they arrived at the dorms. They stepped inside and jin immediately went to go get the first aid for jisungs leg. Jin cam back with the white box in his hands, and opened it.

"Alright jisung this is gonna sting a little bit." Jin said. Jisung gave a quick nod and jin proceeded. He yelped a little bit as the cotten ball touched his pale skin. When jin was done with everything jisung called his mom and told her where he was.

After that they all decided on watching movies and ordering pizza." So jisung whats your favorite song if ours?" Suga asked out of the blue. "hmm i think it'll have to be magic shop." He responded with a smile. "Now, whos your bias?" Jungkook asked with a smirk. "s-soomin s-sunbaenim." He said blushing hard. "How cute!!" Pluto said engulfing him  with a bear hug wile everyone laughed. After that they talked some more and ate. Then everything came to an end.

Jisungs mom came to pick him up. He and pluto exchanged numbers to keep in touch with him.

Hey kids lmao sorry for not updating i had no ideas. But other then that heres a long chapter. ~sugakookies 🥰✨