fighting bestfriends pt.2

days passed and jungkook felt like shit having pluto ignore jungkook or only give him short reply's. he wanted his bestfriend back but he didn't want to do something cringe like having him picking her up from school and bringing her favorite flower to her.

right?

..........

wrong :D

soomin was walking out of her school campus with her friend going to where namjoon usually picks her up, only to find jungkook leaning against the Benz with a bunch of baby breath in one hand and her favorite drink in the other.

"jungkookie , why?" she asked facing jungkook with a small smile on her face having her friends leave her side and go to where they got picked up.

"soobear i'm sorry i didn't mean to come off so harsh and i shouldn't of been so ang-" he said starting to explain himself as he got interrupted my her small body getting thrown against him in a big hug.

"it's okay !! please don't apologize i forgave you a long time ago don't worry anymore okay?" she said looking up at him and cupping his cheeks. he grabbed her hands and gave them a squeeze as he began to smile again looking down at her.

"okay then , but let's go home before namjoon thinks i crashed the benz again." he said chuckling a little while soomin nodded and got in the car sipping on drink.

HIIIII MY BABIEs IM ALIVEEEEEEEEEE

anyways,, i hope you guys are doing well and here's another chapter for y'all.

love you ,,

💓💓💓💓