First concert with bts

"Hey nana, c'mon we're up in 5" suga said. She stood up shaking trying to remind herself that she was ok.

Suga notices her nervousness. " hey,hey look at me." She looked up to be met with his small eyes that always seemed to calm her.

Soomin's breathing was normal again and she finally calmed down. "3 minutes left! Young forever is first!" The staff yelled. "You'll do fine, i promise."

Even though you have been with them for a month. It felt like a year. Thats just how close you guys were.

Soosoo and the rest if bangtan got in their places. Then the song started. She rapped her parts perfectly letting the music move her.

Soon the song ended. They preformed a few more songs then the concert was coming to an end.

When they finished the last song they had some time to talk. "ARMY" RM started
"thank you for coming out tonight to watch us , to be with us , and to cheer us on."

Army roared with excitement. Jungkook patted soomin's head a little and encouraged her to say something. She sighed as she begun.

"hey everyone "
Every one screamed but louder this time, and she chuckled into her mic.

"thanks for coming out tonight and all the positivity from you guys is amazing.... I deeply thank yo-." soomin was interrupted by a fan yelling " SARANGHAEO PLUTO. " with other fans joining him.

Bts laughed and she continued. " ahh i love you too." Soobear said through giggles.

Namjoon nodded to her to finish off for the rest of them. She only smiled back. " ARMY!! it was an honor being here. Thank you, we were BTS see you soon!"