⇝♥✿Intro✿♥⇜

HELLO I AM FOX LILY

This is a fan fiction about Peter being abused at an orphanage, and Tony trying to help Mr Parker.

Obviously I do not own any of the characters in this story, they belong to Marvel... yada yada. So I do not take credit for their personalities whatsoever.

THE PLOT however is my own, and I intend to keep it that way. Please do not steal the plot of my story and claim it as your own. 

I will sue you.

Just kidding I probably won't even find out anyways, so make sure to give credit to me if you do... please and thanks :)

Also all of the characters that are from the Marvel universe look like their actors in the movie. So Tony Stark ~ Robert Downey Jr... Peter Parker ~ Tom Holland (cuz Tom is cute)... and so on.

ALSO THE FANART IN MOST OF THE STORIES - INCLUDING THE COVER OF THIS BOOK - IS NOT MINE SO IF YOU KNOW WHO MADE THE ART PLEASE INFORM ME SO I CAN GIVE CREDIT THANKS

Also I want to be clear that I may have my own version of the Avengers Tower, since I don't know what the floors are and don't feel like researching them. So my information may be a little off.

Also my info might be a little off on other things too.

So yeah. Enjoy the story :]

(Btw, the only characters that belong to me are the other orphans. I just need more orphans that stay in the orphanage)