I Met Tony Stark

<Peter>

"Wha... M-Mr Stark!" I exclaimed, caught off guard by the sudden appearance. "Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to see ya too, kid. You're my first kid that I accepted, the rest are starting next week." He informed me.

I raised an eyebrow, curious as to why I was accepted before the others. But I didn't say anything, since I didn't want it to seem like I was complaining to Tony.

"Here, lets give you a tour of my workshop." He introduced. I nodded. He stepped aside, letting me exit the elevator. When I stepped out, I was in awe.

There were pretty much a bunch of robot-arm things making different parts of Ironman suits, arc reactors, engines, anything you could think of. There were also 3D screens that could be opened up. I always thought those were the coolest.

"This is... so awesome." I breathed, admiring the unique types of machinery. 

"I know right? Bruce thinks it's a little too much." Tony commented, walking down. My head snapped towards Tony when I realized he was talking about the Bruce Banner.

That's when it hit me. I'm talking to an Avenger. This guy has worked with a Captain America, Thor, and Hawkeye. The Hulk, and Black Widow. This guy has defeated aliens, and put terrorists behind bars.

I smirked to myself. And I was the chosen one to come a week early. I thought, and followed Tony.

Tony began introducing me to things in his workshop, and it was pretty cool. He explained that the voice in the elevator was actually his companion named Friday. Then he told me the story of how his old robotic friend named Jarvis became a man named Vision.

"There must be so many awesome stories here." I said to Tony.

"Yeah, I've stopped asking Thor. Some of his stories are too gruesome." He replied. "So, now that you got a tour, you want a coffee break?" He offered.

"Nah, I'm not a coffee person." I replied.

"You're not a-?!" He began. "Should've chosen a different kid." He mumbled and I laughed, following him to the corner of his workshop.

Over here there was a soda fountain, a keurig, a microwave, cupboards, and a mini fridge. "Wow you have everything you need down here." I commented, grabbing a pod of hot chocolate and placing it in the keurig.

"Yeah, sometimes I spend too long down here and Steve has to drag me upstairs." Tony explained, opening the mini fridge and grabbing a bud lite.

"Are you allowed to have alcohol when there's kids around?" I asked.

"Sure I am, as long as nobody finds out." He told me, and winked. I grinned and saw that the keurig was finished with my hot chocolate. I grabbed the cup and took a sip.

It was too hot and burned my tongue, so I scrunched up my face. "Careful, a little hot." Tony warned. Couldn't you have said that before I tried to drink it? I thought to myself.

"So, where do your parents work?" He questioned while we chilled next to the beverage area.

"Oh uh.." I said nervously, rubbing the back of my neck. "You see... I don't have parents." I said suddenly.

Tony's eyes widened. "Oh, what happened?" He questioned.

"Plane crash." I said simply. "I'm what you call an Orphan. I'm an endangered species." I explained, and I saw him smile.

"Very funny kid. Making fun of your weak spots." Stark said and patted me on the back.

"So what am I going to do here?" I asked, changing the subject.

"My helping hand, in engineering. What do you say, you help me work on my latest Ironman suit?" He questioned. My eyes widened and my smile beamed.

"S-Sure!" I said hurriedly, before he could take it back.