Suspicions

<Tony>

I was in my lab when I heard the elevator doors open. I looked up and saw my man Pete. He seemed tired. "You're a bit late." I commented.

"Yes... I'm so sorry Mr Stark." He told me. I looked up at him, and I saw him adjusting his sweater that was around his neck. He kept tugging it upwards, so it was tucked right under his chin.

"What, is that a new fashion style or something?" I commented, on the way his hood was awkwardly covering his neck.

Peter snapped his head up at me and laughed nervously. "Yeah I dunno." He said. "So what are we doing today?" He asked, avoiding the question.

I eyed him suspiciously, but shrugged it off. "Organization mainly. I'm not the most organized person." I said to him. 

"Lucky for you I'm here." Peter told me. 

"Great. I just got a new desk last week, and it's sitting over there near the food and bevarges station." I told him, gesturing to the new desk. "It has lots of drawers, and I need someone to organize this bin of tools into the drawers." I explained, patting a box of machinery.

"Okay, Mr Stark! Do you want me to label the drawers?" He questioned.

"That's a good idea. Go to floor five and ask Bruce for some labels. He can be crafty sometimes." I ordered him.

"B-But Mr Stark, my pass is only allowed to go to this floor." Peter told me.

"You have a Level Two Pass now." I told him. "Now you can go to two floors, and the floors I chose were floor two and floor five."

"Really!? Thanks Mr Stark!" Peter exclaimed and he ran to the elevator.

<Peter>

I scanned my pass. "Welcome Peter Parker. Level Two Access Pass." Friday said to me.

"Floor five!" I exclaimed.

I waited as the elevator shifted under me, bringing me to a higher floor. I looked at my pass, and noticed that it had a light blue light at the top. It no longer had a green light.

Eventually the elevator doors opened, and I shifted my sweater upwards so it would cover my bruises. I strolled in, and saw Sam and Bucky chilling on the couch, occasionally insulting each other. I also saw Vision making breakfast for the team, and Steve and Pietro talking in the corner of the room.

"Excuse me?" I asked, shifting my sweater a second time. Everyone turned to look at me, and suddenly I felt self-conscious. "Is Dr Banner here?" I questioned.

"He's in his room, want me to go get him for you?" Sam asked, standing up from the couch.

"That would be great." I replied.

He walked into a hallway behind the living room, where I assumed all of the bedrooms were. I waited awkwardly outside the elevator doors.

"So what, is covering your neck like a new school dress code rule?" I heard. I turned and saw Shuri had entered the room. 

"Oh uh..." I said nervously, tucking my sweater higher.

"No seriously, you look like you're hiding a tattoo from your mom or something." She said again.

I laughed nervously. 

Shuri's eyes widened. "You aren't actually hiding a tattoo, are you?"

"No!" I exclaimed. "No... I'm not hiding a tattoo." I told them. Steve eyed me suspiciously while Bucky continued to stare at my neck.

Suddenly Pietro zoomed past and the neck of my sweater was pushed down a by a lot. Everyone gasped while looking at my neck, and I quickly hid it again by tucking my hoodie up. "Here's Bruce." I heard. I looked up and saw Sam had Dr Banner.

Just in time. I thought to myself. "Hey M-Mr Stark said you had labels." I said to him. Everyone was staring at me in shock still, and it made me shift uncomfortably.

"Yeah they're on Stark's lab right next to the beverages area. In those drawers below the snack cupboard." Banner told me. I nodded. Banner looked around. "You guys are acting like someone just murdered your family, what are you all staring for?" He questioned.

"Level two please." I said to the elevator quickly. The doors began to close.

"Peter, wait!" Steve called but the doors closed before he could say anything else. I nervously fidgeted with my hands as the elevator went down. Crap. I thought