Past Curfew (Abuse Warning)

<Peter>

Eating with the Avengers was incredible. I actually got to learn their personalities, and after about ten minutes of talking with everyone, I realized how close they really were with each other. They had a type of bond that siblings had. They all hated and loved each other at the same time.

It was cool getting to know their personalities outside of their masks.

§ (this is literally Pete gushing about the Avengers so if you get bored easily you can skip this part)

Clint was actually a huge goofball, that loved hanging out with kids. Him and Natasha are pretty good friends, although Natasha sometimes feels she has to treat Clint like a child.

Natasha is a little different. She's super tough, probably one of the toughest out of all the Avengers. She never really lets her feelings show, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings. She and Banner are somewhat crushing on each other. Natasha's not only good friends with Clint, but has a pretty close relationship with Steve and Sam as well.

Steve is cool. He's actually pretty funny, and an awesome leader to the Avengers. He was pretty much best friends with Bucky, although the Winter Soldier has tried to kill him multiple times. Steve and Tony have had several arguments, but they are always close friends in the end. Steve also is sometimes picky about cursing.

Bucky is so dope. He has a cool metal arm, and he can be pretty goofy sometimes. He's super close with Steve, and although he's kind of friends with Sam, the Falcon ends up hating him more and more in a friendly matter.

Sam is loud. He probably shouts the most, and he brags a lot. He loves to challenge others, and him and Bucky have a frenemy relationship. Sam's pretty close with Steve and Natasha, but Steve the most. Although Steve always ends up annoying Sam in a way anyway. (On your left)

Tony is strange. He has a pretty big ego, but he has a soft side as well. I can tell he's had a dark past, and is slightly hostile towards Bucky. Tony has a pretty close relationship with Rhodey, and is a science bro with Banner.

The public thinks Bruce is all angry all the time since he turns into the hulk, but he's actually a huge dork. He's super smart and published books about his science calculations, and has a romantic relationship with Natasha.

Rhodey is Rhodey.

Pietro and Wanda are twins that are alike and yet so different. They both have a very close relationship with each other, but Wanda has the hots for Vision. Pietro is silly, and loves to challenge others with his powers.

Vision is a robot, so...

Thor is the coolest guy on Asgard. He has a magic hammer and all, but he struggles with modern day terms and technology. He's not as used to Midgard I guess.

T'Challa and Shuri are your average siblings.

§ (back to the story heheh)

Eventually I had to go back to the orphanage though, since I can't stay at the Avengers Tower forever.

On my way out the door I handed my ID to the desk agent, and took my notebook out of my backpack. I used my pencils and took notes based off of my day.

ᗪᗩY OᑎE Oᖴ ᔕTᗩᖇK IᑎTEᖇᑎᔕᕼIᑭ

𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙼𝚛 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎