Drunken Tease (Steve Rogers)

Warnings: lots of innuendos

"Hey April, you look stunning!" Said Tony slurring slightly. I had walked into another one of his parties: late, again. Not that he noticed though because of how much he had already drunk. I looked down at my simple knee-length black sleeveless dress with black heels. "Thanks Tony, come on let's get you sat down." I suggested linking arms with him and almost dragging him over to where the rest of the group was while he was nodding. I sat down in between Steve and Thor while I dumped Tony next to pepper. I quickly kissed my boyfriend Steve's cheek. He smiled and rested his hand around my waist.

"Hi guys, Thor it's good to have you back." I greeted everyone who was there and got quick replies but wanted to know more about what Thor had been up to. "It's very good to be back, so far in my travels across the world I have come to realise the beauty it contains would compare nothing to you!" He exclaimed flashing a smile. I blushed but then realised he had a drink in his hand and then I smelt asgardian mead. "You're drunk Thor," I rolled my eyes. "I can never leave you guys alone. Steve you better not be drunk as well?" I question turning my body to him. His blue eyes shone handsomely and he shook his head, holding up his glass of water. I was so proud, "Someone has to hold down the fort until the responsible one arrived." He chuckled.

I smirked and held out my hand "care to dance soldier?" I asked. He nodded taking my hand smirking at my nickname for him. His skin was soft and warm against mine. "But first you are going to have a drink" he said. He always tried to get me to drink, to get me to let loose. I shook my head "I can't get drunk remember so what the point?" "Ah but you haven't tried my planets drink" interjected Thor pouring me a small glass of his bottle. I picked it up thanking him and thought what the hell as I downed it all in moments. I looked back at Steve and grabbed his hand dragging him to the dance floor as he stared wide eyed. No matter how long we were together, he would say that I constantly surprised him.

Once we were on the dance floor he had recomposed himself. We spent a few songs silly dancing but then 'perfectly wrong' by Shawn mendes came on. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closed to him: chest against chest. I rested my head on his chest just under his chin and my hand on his muscly biceps.

We slowly danced along to the song, hearing his heartbeat in my ear. I felt a warm buzz as what I assumed the alcohol was sinking in. "GET SOME!!" I suddenly jerked back accidentally pulling Steve into me. Fortunately for his quickly timed movements he ended up dipping me. One hand was on my lower back and the other was holding the back of my neck. My hands were still gripping his arms. Our faces were centimetres apart and his eyes were alert staring into mine. He pulled me back up standing but we were still so close.

I got up on my top toes and kissed his cheek. "My saviour. Thank you captain" I whispered right into his ear, his hands gripped my waist slightly harder. He quickly started leading me back to the chairs a hand on my lower back. He sat down next to Thor who was now deep in conversation with Bruce and Tony. Feeling a rush of confidence, I sat down on Steve's lap startling him. I leaned forward and picked up Thor's bottle of mead and pouring myself a bigger drink than last time. I downed it almost as quickly.

I swiftly got involved in a discussion with Clint, Wanda and Natasha. I began to feel the effects of the drunk sink in again. I started humming along to the music while Steve shifted me so that I was sideways on his lap, facing Thor. I realised I was able to whisper into Steve's ear and quickly formulated a plan. A plan I knew would drive him crazy.

I leaned towards his ear ever so slightly as I was already pretty close. "You know for a capsicle, you are very hot." I said in a sweet innocent voice; I was being anything but. It raised his eyebrows by a millimetre but other wise didn't react. I realised he knew just what game I was playing. I waited a few moments before saying "so what are the chances that tonight we could engage in anything more than a conversation?" He turned to me and whispered seductively "I might show you more than a conversation if you could convince me." I shivered as he smiled. That little ....

I noticed that I had to step up my game. As much as I wanted him right now I wanted to make his suffer first. I ran a finger down his chest and rested my hand on one of his pecs as my shoulder rested against the other. "Hey do you remember the other morning when you asked me why I was moaning in my sleep and I said i was having the best ice cream ever? Well I lied. I was dreaming about you, it involved: you, me, a wall and no clothes. do you wanna make that dream a reality?" I sighed sexily into his ear. I felt his tense at my words and he rested a hand on my lower thigh and his other hand went to my waist to pull me even close to his rock-hard chest.

But then his perfect facade reappeared: that perfect gentle smile, those gorgeous cheek bones, that amazing jawline and his dazzling eyes. I was too determine to fall for it this time. I knew I was winning. Leaning in again I blew on his neck and he shivered. "Babe? I wanna make you fall apart but I can't decide what's the best thing to use, my hands or my mouth. I know how you like my mouth." I turned away quickly fake coughing. Tony looked over at me and asked if I was okay. I nodded and said "yeah I think I just choked on something" he smiled reassuringly and passed me a glass that was filled with water. "Thank you Tony" I thanked and leant forward pushing my backside into Steve's croch.

I took a sip and returned to my previous position on Steve's lap. He replaced his hand on my thigh and squeezed lightly and then whispered my ear. "Doll if you continue this little game I will make sure this is not the only time you will choke." He smirked when I fake squirmed. I needed him to believe I was just as effected by this as him but in truth I wasn't. "I might give up but it's hard...so hard Captain" he dug his hand into my thigh and growled lowly. "Doll pick your next words carefully." He muttered as I felt something hard pushing up against my thighs from underneath me. "Captain or do you prefer soldier, you know you have complete control over me." I chuckled. "But I do have one question for you before I obey you.." he quickly looked at me, his eyes full of lust. "What's that?" He asked, straining so that he was barely audible. "Do you wanna play 'kite'?" He looked at me slightly confused, "you lay down, I'll blow and we'll see how high I can take you and then maybe I'll get a taste of America's golden boy"

He gripped my waist pulled me up and quickly said goodbyes before dragging me out of the room. We got to his room quickly and as soon as he got the door closed my body was slammed up against it. "You gonna regret that stunt you pulled" he grunted his hands pressed either side of my head. "Am I captain or are you gonna just let me use my tongue and make it up to you?" I looked up at him innocently through my eyelashes. He snapped and the night was full of passion, lust, ties and tongues.