Aaron hotchner

A/N: in this one shot, shield exists. Heads up, this is a long one
Also warning: smut ( this is my first actual smut so bare with)

In the elevator to your new assignment, you recalled the phone call that led you here.
"L/n" you answered stoically, finishing up the last of your paperwork.
"L/n, I need you for an assignment," came Director Fury's voice "the Bureau has requested an agent to temporarily join the BAU. The initial choice was agent Kemp but he's deep undercover and we can't afford to pull him out. I've decided to send you in. I've had Hill send you over the relevant files."
"Yes sir. How long will this assignment be?" You asked, curious about the new unit you were being placed with.
"6 months at least. Do me proud" with that Fury hung up.

Having read and reread the files repeatedly, you felt prepared for this. You knew your way around behavioural analysis, having taken the criminal psychology course in shield and not to mention being trained as a spy, you've learnt to pick up on behaviour. The elevator opened and you stepped out and started to walk through a set of double glass doors into a bullpen. You quickly took in all your surroundings just as you were trained to do. But you had to remind yourself that this wasn't a environment that would likely contain a threat. You weren't here to investigate the agents, you were here to help them.

"Excuse me?" You said to the closest person who was relatively tall, dark skinned and well built. He turned to face me, his lips curling up into a smile. "Well hello pretty lady. Derek Morgan, how can I help you?" He introduced. I returned his smile and answered, " f/n l/n. I'm looking for agent hotchners office" he pointed up to a door and said "be careful, he's a bit grouchy today" he laughed and I chuckled at that. He can't be as bad as Fury on a bad day. "Thank you" I nodded at him and mad my way to the door. Lifting my hand, I knocked on the door twice. "Come in" I heard a gruff voice, kind of deep and mysterious. I opened the door and walked in, coming face to face with a very attractive man. He had dark hair and soft brown eyes, his suit was meticulous and well fitted. I gave him a smile as I walked over to him and held my hand out "I'm f/n l/n. I'm the transfer from shield sir." He stood up and shook my hand, sending sparks on my skin. "I'm SSA unit chief  Aaron Hotchner." And with the perfect smile he gave me I knew I was doomed.

* 5 month time skip brought to you by derek kicking down doors*

I walked into the conference room with Emily who was teasing me about my crush on the unit chief. Well by now you couldn't really call it a crush, I was falling for him. Hard. The way he rocked a suit to the way he interrogated an unsub; the way he smiled (even though they were few and far between) to the way he cared for every member of the team.
"How come you waited this long to tell me?" Emily laughed.
"Because you blab. By the end of the day, JJ and Garcia will both know. Plus I figured it was fade" I teased. Rossi looked up at us curiously.
"I don't blab!" Exclaimed Emily. "I'm afraid you do Emily" chuckled Rossi.
"What is she not supposed to blab about this time?" Asked Reid. At this point I was glad that Hotch hadn't made an appearance.
"It's nothing." I said hoping they would drop it but I felt a slight blush rise up to my cheeks and knowing they are profilers they would notice.
"Ohh someone has a crush" teased Rossi. I sat down next to Rossi and gave him my famous glare that could rival hotch's. He held his hands up in mock surrender. "It's not a crush" I groaned. "So what is it?" Asked Morgan with skepticism in his voice. "It's a never gonna happen, fallen for the wrong person kind of thing" I told him.
"So he's unattainable?" Reid asked and before I could stop him he continued, "He's married?" He exclaimed. "No god no. And anyway who said it was a guy" I said with a smirk knowing it would move the conversation onto something else. "Damn girl, never knew you swung that way" Morgan raised his eyebrows at me. "I swing for both teams. Girls can be just as good at loving as guys" I made my point and at that time I felt a presence behind me. I quickly looked up and heard Emily let out a chuckle. "What did I just walk in on?" Asked Hotch, amused as he took a seat the other side of Rossi.
"L/n here has a crush and she's trying to distract us from who it is by telling us she swings for both teams." Reid explained.
"Well I like to keep my options open" I shrugged and Hotch raised an eyebrow at me, a small smiled threatening to present itself but he turned to the file in his hand. "I assure you we will find out" promised Rossi causing me to groan.