Aaron hotchner jealousy

I sighed as I grabbed my clutch from the seat beside me and got out of the car. I knew that if I went there I was going to get the call for work, it was just Sod's law. I made my way across the parking lot and reached the elevator just as it was closing, "hold the door" I called out, trying to move as fast as I could in the black heels I was wearing. Whoever was in the elevator put there hand in the way just in time. I thanked whatever god was out there and slipped into the elevator. I looked up at the person who caught the elevator. "Hotch, thanks" I said. "No problem. I take it you were out?" He said giving a once over to the short black, one sleeved dress I was wearing. I paused, slightly embarrassed that he was seeing me in such little material. "Hey don't worry, you look beautiful" he said, seeming to read exactly what I was thinking. I let out a genuine smile "thank you, I was at a friends birthday party when I got the call, didn't really have time to change." I explained. "You'll have time to change before we leave for the plane." He said. "Where are we headed this time?" I almost groaned. "New Orleans" I let out a laugh "the one time we get a case on Mardi Gras and we're in New Orleans, I'll thank whatever case gods there are out there" I said causing Hotch to let out a smile. "I will say it might be good to see what all the fuss about Mardi Gras is about" Hotch said. I shivered as I felt the cold finally get to me. "Cold?" He asked. "Yeah, serves me right for wearing this god damn dress" I laughed. I looked down at my shoes and rubbed my arms. "Here" Hotch said and I looked up to see him offending me his suit jacket. "You sure Hotch?" "Can't have one of my agents freezing on me" he smiled. I gracefully took his jacket and slipped it on, smiling at the warmth and the fact that it smelt of Hotch. The elevators opened and before I could say anything he walked out but not before quickly saying, "I'll meet you in the conference room, I need to speak to Strauss first"

I walked through the glass double doors and made my way to the conference room. As soon as I walked it I heard a whistle. Most of the team were already there but my eyes immediately went to Morgan who I knew had whistled and stuck my tongue out at him. "And what are you doing all dressed up?" Asked Rossi as I took a seat next to him. "I was at a friends party when I got the call, had no time to change." I explained. "Must've been some party" said JJ. "Oh it was" I laughed. "Are you wearing a mans blazer?" Asked Reid. Before I could answer Hotch and Garcia walked in and was ready to start presenting the case. As Hotch took the empty seat next to me, Garcia started explaining the case. "Three naval officers have been found with vampire marks and drained of blood." "Naval officers? That comes under the jurisdiction of the ncis field office down there" I said. "It does but the director of ncis asked us specifically to help them" Garcia said. "So we shouldn't expect a warm welcome?" Asked Morgan. I got where he was coming from, police offices that had the invite from higher up were often very cold. "Actually Morgan, those guys would welcome the help" I told him. "You know them?" Asked JJ. "I used to work there." I pulled my hair into a bun careful not to elbow Hotch or Rossi. "Yes well, the victims have been dumped in the cemetery's around New Orleans. The coroner said that they were restrained before they were drained and the ropes were still left on them but the last victim had a different type of rope, they've passed it on to the forensic scientist there." Garcia continued. "Loretta and Sebastian are some of the best, hopefully they'll pick up something." I said before pulling Hotch suit jacket closer around me, trying to shield more against the cold.
"Wheels up in 30" Hotch said before walking out. "You're wearing hotchs suit jacket?" Asked Rossi with a amused twinkle in his eyes. The team all sent me smirks and I just shook my head. "We bumped into each other in the elevator and he saw I was cold and offered his jacket now if you'll excuse me, I need to change before we leave." I said smiling before leaving the conference room and making my way over to my desk where I kept my go bag. I grabbed my bag and took it to the toilets. Quickly slipping into my work clothes, I zipped my bag up, hung hotchs jacket over my arm and let the toilets heading for hotchs office. I knocked on the door and as soon as I heard enter I walked in. "Hey, I just wanted to thank you for lending me your jacket." I said as I handed it to him. "No problem, I was just about to leave for the plane, want me to drive you?" He offered. I let out a chuckled which caused him to send me a slightly confused look. "Whoever you end up with Hotch will be one lucky girl, offering me your jacket, offering to drive. You're quite the gentleman. But yes please I'd love for you to drive." He smiled at that but didn't make a comment. He grabbed his go bag and we walked down to his car. "So what's it like down in the New Orleans Ncis field office?" Hotch asked as he started to drive. "It's a tight knit ship, agent in charge Dwayne Pride is a great agent. Agent laselle and gorgorio are hardworking and determined. We have Sebastian whose training to be a field agent but he also does forensics and Loretta Wade is the coroner. There's Tripple P or Patton who's the tech guy, insane with computers. It's not like we have it up here in dc, it's a lot more relaxed down there. Oh and the coffee is great" I explained. "You really liked it down there huh?" He asked. "Yeah I did, they became family" after that he didn't asked anymore questions but we just went over theories about the case until we got to the plane.