Out of Context (Ray)

While I waited for my boyfriend Ray to get home from tour, I decided to watch TV. When I turned on the news, the headline said, "Ray Toro and New Girlfriend in Airport?" with a picture of Ray and a blonde girl hugging. I broke down in tears, not knowing what to do or think. I suddenly heard the front door shut and I quickly paused and turned off the TV as he walked into the living room.

"Baby! I missed you so much!" He said happily.
"You seemed fine without me." I said angrily.
"What do you mean? I always miss you prin--"
"Don't finish that. I can't believe you would cheat on me."
He stared at me looking very confused.

"Babe I have no idea what the hell you're talking about." He said.
"Maybe this'll help your memory." I said grabbing the remote.
He looked at the TV. I watched his eyes turn from confused to angry.
"That never fucking happened! She just asked me for a picture to put on her social media! I'm gonna fucking sue them!!"

He punched the wall next to him scaring me. He looked at me and saw me back up. I've never seen him so angry so I was scared he might hurt me. His eyes turned back to worry seeing I was upset.

"(Y/n), are--are you scared of me? Do you think I might hurt you?" He asked softly.
I stared at him for a second then shrugged sadly.
"(Y/n), you should never feel that way. No matter how mad I am, I would never hurt you. Please don't be scared of me."
He walked towards me slowly opening his arms. I finally hugged him in relief.
"I'm gonna sue them. You're my only princess and I need you. Don't believe anything else."

I looked up at him and he wiped my tears. I kissed his lips gently. I put my hand on his face gently and pulled him closer, deepening our kiss. I stopped kissing and looked at the TV one more time but Ray grabbed the remote and turned it off.

"Don't look at that lie. You know I love you. And I will forever." He said picking me up.
"I missed you so much." I said.
"I missed you too my princess." He said kissing my neck.