Rerouted (bonus)

Since I made a smut, I made a OneShot because Bucky is my (2nd) senpai. Frank is my side but Bucky's probably my main lmao. I didn't really like the other one so here's a new one fresh out the oven....errr....brain.

I was in my house one stormy night watching a movie when suddenly there was a heavy knock at my door. I paused my movie I quickly opened it to find a drenched, bleeding Winter Soldier. He smiled weakly from his cuts and bruises.

"Hey (y/n)." He said.
"Bucky, what are--where did--? Nevermind, just get in here."
I pulled him in quickly and lead him to the bathroom. There he sat on the side of my bathtub whilst I got bandages, rubbing alcohol and cotton balls.

"Nice place." He said.
"Where are you coming from?" I asked ignoring his comment.
"Steve wanted me to join him on a mission and I got hurt bad. So he told me to head home but I was drawn to your place."
"Wait, you walked?"

He nodded, making his wet hair drip on the tile floor. He took off his bulletproof vest and shirt, exposing his muscular, bruised chest. His flesh arm had cuts all over it. I took a deep breath as I pressed and alcohol-filled cottonball to his cut, causing him to wince.

"Sorry."
He looked at me surprised as if I wasn't supposed to apologise for hurting him.
"What?" I asked.
"N-nothing, I just......it's okay."
"Does Steve know you're here?"
"No."
"Why did you come here instead of going back to the base?"
He turned away from me before he spoke.
"I missed you."
I stopped blotting his wounds and looked at him. I blushed before continuing.
"If I was gonna get fixed up, I would want you to do it. You're the only one I trust besides Steve."
"Th-thanks Bucky. That means a lot."

After I finished cleaning him up, I put the stuff back in the medicine cabinet.
"Thank you (y/n)." He said standing up.
"It was nothing."
"Hey, is it okay if I use your shower?"
"Uh, sure. I'll make some coffee. Towels are in the closet."
"Thanks."

I walked out the bathroom to give him some privacy. I then went downstairs to start the coffee.