Bully (Mikey)

During tour, Mikey always avoided and ignored and whenever I would talk he would leave the room. This time I decided to follow him to his bunk and ask why.

“Mikey what is your problem with me?” I asked annoyed.
“I don't have a problem with you.”
“You always ignore me, avoid me and when I'm talking you walk away. Why so you hate me so--”
“I don't hate you, it's just complicated just leave it alone.”
He turned around and started to walk away but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to me.

“Let go!” He said.
“No, I want you to tell me why you hate me so much.”
“I told you I don't hate you! Just forget it!”
“What did I even do to you?!”
“NOTHING IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU, OKAY?!”
We both froze and stared at each other. I let go of his arm and he looked away from me.

“Wh-what?” I asked.
“I've been acting like because I'm in love with you. Everything you do just drives me crazy so I have to leave before I do something I might regret.”
“What do you mean?”

“Like sometimes I wanna kiss you and tell you I love you.  But I don't know if you feel the same but it's okay if you--”

I pulled his face in and kissed him making stop talking. I soon pulled away and smiled at him. He was just stuttering and blushing.

“--don't feel the same.” He finished.
I giggled at his adorable state.
“I do feel the same, Mikes. Why didn't you just tell me?”
“I didn't know how. But that doesn't matter right now. Will you be mine?”
“Only if you be mine.”
He pulled my waist to his and kissed me passionately.