Expecting (Mafia Ray)

Requested by LePeppermintQueen

While 8 months pregnant with our baby boy, Ray always took me to work with him to keep an eye on me, since I had pregnancy brain. At home he usually came home to see me crying in the corner or eating a stick of butter.
I sat in his office rubbing my baby bump softly while he was just outside talking to his goons about a heist when I felt a dull kick in my stomach.

"I know, I know. He'll be back, he always is."
There was another kick then a sharp push as water started leaking from me.
"Ahh! Raay!"
Ray bursted into the room looking concerned.
"Baby, baby! It's just contractions, okay?"
"N-no Ray! Quinn's coming!"
"Oh god, for real?! Um, just breathe. Allan, Calvin, Wayne! My office now!"
3 tall men in black ran into the room, looking terrified.
"Help me get her up!" Ray said.
"Do you want me to call an ambulance, sir?" Calvin asked.
"She'll have the baby by the time they get here. Allan, the limo."
"Yessir." Allan said running out.

When we got to the garage, there was a running limo, with Allan holding the back door open. Ray rushed me inside and we drove off to the nearest ER. Before I knew it, I was on a gurney being pushed into an operating room. I held Ray's hand tightly as the doctor got ready for me.

"Ms. Toro, what happened?" The doc asked putting on latex gloves.
"It's only been 8 months. Ughh!"
"Don't worry, he's perfectly healthy. Probably just a preemie."

Ray held my hand as the doctor spread my legs and told me to push. 12 minutes of pushing, groaning, and screaming later, there was a baby crying. But I was so exhausted, I fell asleep as soon as I stopped.

An hour later, I woke up and turned to see Ray holding a sleeping Quinn. He had curly pieces of hair on his head. Ray saw me up and handed me our son with a kiss to the forehead.

"He's beautiful. He looks just like you, baby." Ray said.
"Yeah, I can already tell he's gonna have your hair."
"Thank you so much for giving him to us."
"Well I had help." I winked at him.
"Heh, I guess you're right. Good job, me."
"You're the cutest mobster I've ever seen."
"Only for you baby."
He leaned down and we kissed for a bit before we saw Quinn shifting in his sleep.

Oshit this was 420 words! Blaze it! (Jk I don't smoke)