Inked Out (Frank)

This is a request made by JokersHarleigh hope you enjoy it. This was really fun to write tbh. Frank's such a baby in this (as usual)

Since Frank and I started dating, he's been subtly trying to get me comfortable enough with him. He knows I'm very shy and gentle so he's been wearing shirts around me less and has been sagging his sweatpants more. One hot night, he was at the studio while I was at home watching movies when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"
"Hey babe." Frank replied.
"What's up? You okay?"
"I'm gonna be home a little late tonight. We had a power surge so we have to reset everything." Frank sighed.
"Oh that's okay, baby. Just be careful."
"I'm always careful." He chuckled.
"Mhmm, just be safe."
"Yes ma'am. Love you."
"Love you too."
Being that he would be home late, I took off my shirt, exposing my back full of tattoos. Each tattoo meant something special to me, such as ones for first band I saw live, little bro's b-day, and day I lost my v-card. I've been trying to hide them for frank, mostly cuz I didn't think he thought girls with lots of tattoos were attractive, but I loved him too much to show him.

While in the middle of final destination 3, my eyes start to get heavy. I roll around on the couch, attempting to keep myself awake but to no avail. I soon fall asleep on my favorite blue throw pillow on the couch.

I'm suddenly jolted awake from sleeping for however long to hear a thud. I jump up and grab the baseball bat in the corner and hold it up ready to swing. I walk to the kitchen to see Frank picking up a plastic cup and multiple grapes off the floor.
"Frank! Jesus Christ you scared me!" I shout lowering the bat.
"Sorry baby."
"What are you even doing?"
"I was getting some grapes then I bumped into the island and I dropped them. Sorry if I woke you."
"It's fine. You just scared me."
He walks over and hugs me. But I feel his cool leather jacket on my chest I realize I'm shirtless and Frank's right here hugging me.

"Babe! You never told me you had a backpiece!" He shouts, clapping..
"Shit! I forgot I wasnt wearing a shirt!"
"And you curse, too? Oh my god, who are you?!"
You weren't supposed to see that!"
"What, why!? I thought you were soft and quiet, baby! Next thing I know, you have an badass looking Raven on your back!"
"I thought you wouldn't like me if I had a lot of tattoos like you so I never let you see them."
"Oh babe. I don't care if you have lots of tattoos. I just want you to love and support me."
"Really?"
"Of course."

He pulled me into a rough and passionate kiss. He bit my lip, causing me to moan and pull his hair.
"Did you just pull my hair? I love today." He said.
"I love you Frankie."
"I love you too baby. Now, lemme see it again."
I shrug and turn around. He asks about each one and with each answer I give, he giggles and kisses them.
"Thanks Frankie."
"No, thank you, baby. Now what's the Raven for?"
"It's my spirit animal."
"So...fucking...rad." He says between kisses.