Revenge (Mafia Frank)

Frank was my husband and he was the head of the most dangerous Mafia in Brooklyn. While Frank was at a meeting, I was at home sleeping when I heard our bedroom door creek open.

"Frankie? H-how was the meeting?" I asked rolling over.
I gasped as I was met with a tall dark figure standing over me in the dark. He didn't say anything.
"Frank? Are you--"
"You'll never see him again." He said.

I screamed and tried to fight back as he pulled me out of bed. He held my arms tightly as he brought me outside. Next thing I knew, I was pushed into a black limo.

When Frank found out I was missing, he lost it. He asked around his Mafia for suggestions on what to do and for every bad one, the person was shot. Suddenly his right hand man, Ryan ran into the conference room.

"Sir!" Ryan said.
"What!?" Frank yelled turning and pointing his gun at him.
Ryan jumped back, afraid. He calmed down and began to speak.
"Um, we checked the security cameras and she was last seen being pushed into one of our limos. The limo went into Queens."
"I know exactly who took her. And they took my fucking limousine!?"

All his men ran out the conference room and got their weapons. Frank reloaded his handgun and put it in his holster. He looked down at his wedding ring and kissed it whispering, "I'm coming baby girl. Just hold on for me."

When they all got to Queens they found out where the other Mafia's hideout was. They broke in and killed everyone onsight. Frank took out his gun and kicked in a metal door to reveal the head of the Queen's Mafia standing behind a chair that I was tied up in.

"Chubby Bear!" I said happily.
"Princess! Let her go, you sick bastard!" Frank yelled.
"Come any closer and there's gonna be a bullet in her head."

He pushed the barrel of his gun to the side of my head harshly. I started to cry.
"Baby I'm scared." I whimpered.
"Why even try? We killed all of your men. And next I'm gonna kill you."
"Not before I shoot your--UH!!"

Frank shot him in the head and the bullet came out the the back of his head. He collapsed to the floor bleeding as Frank ran over to me. As soon as he untied me, I hugged him crying.

"Shhh, shhh. It's okay I'm here." He whispered in my ear.
"Th-they....."
"What'd they do to you? Tell me."
"Th-they groped me and threatened to rape me if you didn't come in under 4 hours. "
With that, Frank shot the boss's body twice in the head.

"Th-they told m-me I would never see you again, baby."
"I'm not going anywhere. And if I do, I'm coming right back. You know that."
"I love you, Frank."
"I love you more than anything, my love."