Chapter 20: Emergency

Akane panicked the most when Izuku fainted right in front of her eyes – luckily, Jishin caught him.

"IZUKUN?!" she screamed and once again, everyone turned to her. When they saw the fainted child and panicking Predators, a few of them (mostly the ones who had softer hearts for a villain) panicked too.

When Kurogiri saw that Izuku fainted, he immediately ran up to him – yes, ran, but it was unusual to see him running and not standing or walking. "Calm down." Kurogiri said calmly.

That seemed to get the Predators out – just a little – of their panicking state.

"Vincent, Kaji, please put him in his bed. Akane, please show them where Izuku's room here is. You were there, right?" asked Kurogiri then.

"Y-Yes.." answered Akane and looked at the ground. Vincent and Kaji took Izuku out of Jishin's arms and the three of them vanished into the bedroom corridor.

Kurogiri turned to Jishin. "Jishin, you know every villain in the League. Tell me if there's a healer here right now."

Jishin looked around before shaking his head. "No, no healer. Didn't the only healer in the League die last week? And her quirk wasn't that strong," said Jishin and Kurogiri kind of agreed. She wasn't so strong, so they could let go of her easily. They would find a new – better – healer somewhere. "I know a healer though." Now that was interesting.

"Explain her quirk to me."

Jishin thought about it for a moment. "She can detect causes for her patients illnesses and can treat them accordingly. Her heal side isn't so strong, maybe a little bit better then the last one's, but her detecting side is quite strong."

"Call her."

All For One didn't have time to worry about his son so much. They could do this alone.

He would call him when Izuku is fine again, though.

- - - - - -

Aoi arrived an hour later.

"Alright, where's my patient?" she asked when she came into the bar and saw a mist man and Jishin. She then turned her attention on Jishin. "You owe me for this, sweetie~" She grinned madly. Jishin shuddered.

"This way." said the mist man.

They came into the room and were welcomed by a frantic Akane, who was blaming herself and a guy with spikes tried to calm her down again. Kaji looked worried and looked like he wanted to say something. Hah.

Akane calmed down when she saw the healer and looked confused. "What are you doing here Aoi?"

"You know each other?" asked the mist man – as calm as ever.

"Yes, she's my cousin... but what is she – OH! Please help Izukun, Aoi!" she pleaded and Aoi looked fairly surprised.

"I didn't know you were a softie, A-chan~" she teased and Akane whined.

"Please just help him! I'll explain it to you later!"

"Alright, alright, that's what I'm here for anyway," Aoi answered and rolled her eyes, then looked at 'Izukun' and then back to Jishin. "What happened?"

"He just fainted." replied Jishin worried.

And Aoi wondered yet again why everyone here seemed to love this kid.

Aoi sighed. That wasn't much information to work with, but alright. That's why she was here.

She sat down on the chair conveniently placed beside Izukun's bed and held her hands over his chest. A blue glow emitted from her hands as she used her quirk and closed her eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows when she found something.

She opened her eyes and put her hands on her legs. "Lack of oxygen." she said and looked at the five people in the room greatly confused. "How did that happen? Did he suffocate himself? Someone else?"

Everyone else in the room scrunched their eyebrows. "Are you sure?" asked Vincent after a few seconds of silence. Aoi nodded.

"Yes, he fainted because his lungs didn't get enough oxygen." She turned to look at Izukun's neck. "I don't see any signs of suffocation though."

"An... attack on Izukun?" asked Akane unsurely. "We should've noticed that!" she shouted desperately.

The mist man left the room.

- - - - - -

It looked like he needed to close the bar earlier today.

"Everyone, we're closing for today." he announced as he went into the bar again.

Many of them groaned annoyed, but moved to get out of the bar. Everyone left.

And it looked like he needed to inform Hisashi after all.

- - - - - -

Hisashi did some paperwork at home, not thinking about anything in particular.

But then his private phone rang. Who was that?

... Kurogiri? Why did he call his private phone? He mostly did that in emergencies. No, scratch that, just in emergencies.

What happened?

"Yes?" he asked.

"Izuku fainted."

"Kurogiri, warp gate, now." Hisashi ordered without hesitation.

A warp gate opened not even two seconds later.

- - - - - -

"What happened? Where is he?" asked Hisashi right as he stepped out of the portal.

"Izuku fainted about an hour ago. A woman with a heal quirk – apparently named Aoi – diagnosed a lack of oxygen.

Hisashi blinked. "So you're saying..." he began. "Someone suffocated Izuku?!" he nearly screamed, but refrained from doing it and instead whisper-shouted.

"Nobody from here. Akane thinks it was an assault on Izuku of sorts."

Hisashi was outraged. "How could they?! But how did they even find the bar.. was someone careless?"

"No, not that I know of." answered Kurogiri and shook his head.

"You said lack of oxygen, right? ... Oxygen... oxygen... oxy–"

WAIT.

- - - - - - - -

And so, every chapter that's uploaded on AO3 is uploaded here too. 

  https://discord.gg/gnppdjf