Beforehand Notes/Answers

The majority of people who will read this book will probably be from the first part to this story "My Best Friend (Kurumi Tokisaki x Male Reader)" and I'm sure there will be a lot of questions. That's what I'm here for, just before this story begins.

I'm aware that the last few chapters of my last story with Kurumi were very confusing. I was very busy and couldn't do much so I was forced to post really rushed chapters. I'm terribly sorry about that. But here are some answers to some common questions you might ask:

Q: What was happening with Kurumi? She was good and then she switched back to being bad and then she became good again...and it kept on switching!
A: Well...you see, I was trying to do a few flashbacks but some may have confused it for the present time in the story. I'm going to be doing this editing spree soon so it might look a lot neater once I get up to that chapter and edit it.

Q: What happened to Y/N at the end?
A: That is something that shall be answered in this story, there are reasons why I'm making a sequel. Not only because of you guys but also because I hate ending stories with a confusing ending, as a reader as well as a writer, it can be very frustrating.

Q: How long are your chapters gonna be in this book?
A: A lot longer. Most likely 1000 - 3000 words per chapter. Sometimes it might be just roughly 1000 since I have exams, homework and lots of boring things you honestly don't need to know about.

Notes Beforehand:

-I am not going to write like eg.
Kurumi:
Oh goodness!
[Image of Kurumi]
No, I am not writing like that anymore. Terribly sorry for those who enjoyed that. It makes the story less interesting and a lot more confusing. I'll add pictures from time to time but I'm going to write properly for this book. I hope you all understand.

-This book will have a lot more romance in it than my last one. I read through my last book and it didn't seem to have enough romance for it to be an anime character x male reader romance sorta fanfiction, ya know? So there will be a lot more romance in this.

That's it I guess! If you have any more questions that are not, I repeat, NOT going to be spoilers then I will answer them. Thanks for reading this book, it means a lot.

Edit: I know I said that there will be more romance but I dunno if that's gonna happen. I'm gonna be adding some random filler chapters.