Angel & Demon

Melody POV

My head got foggy as I fell to the ground.

::

"It's a girl sir" The nurse said giving the baby to the new father. He stared into his wife's alert green eyes.

His wife was panting and sweat covered her body "Can I see her." His wife said barely able to speak after giving birth.

He nodded and showed her their baby, his wife smiled "She's beautiful."

"What will you name the baby?" The nurse asked and his wife beamed.

"Skylar Aeron."

The husband smiled down at his wife and kissed her forehead.

::

"Melody!" Damon screamed my name while shaking me.

I opened my eyes with a sly smile "Guess what?"

He frowned and rolled his eyes "You just freaked me out but, what?" I laughed in joy wrapping my hands around his neck.

"She's alive! Our daughters been born!"

He grinned "What's her name?" He said joy in his voice also.

"Skylar Aeron" He picked her up and twirled her around before kissing her passionately.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Years later.

Damon and I had another child named Luke and he looked more like Damon.

Luke had big Amber eyes with green flecks in them, he had soft blonde hair and soft features making him look incredibly cute. Skylar had long Auburn hair with almond shaped eyes that were a forest green with golden flecks in them.

Damon and I were happy most of the time, but there have been people trying to murder me. Damon protected me as the king, but he couldn't do much. We moved to Australia and told no one so the murderer attempts went to a rate of maybe 2%.

There were too many people trying to kill me believers that Angels and Demons cannot be together. Some Demons don't mind others want things to be good with the Angels, no more war.

Damon tried talking to the Angels, but it didn't work, he got an arrow on his arm and butt that day.

Damon's friend Derek didn't care and was still good friends with Damon, Mike, on the other hand, tried to poison me and is now in hiding.

A few months later after Luke's birth we found something important.

It was a book explaining Angel and Demon hybrids. They have unbalanced natures inside which sometimes leads to them getting killed, but other times they live and are extremely powerful. There have only been four hybrids to live.

If two hybrid's, one with more Angel DNA and the other with more Demon DNA, merged they would be able to do amazing things.

Luke was born on Christmas and we could already tell he had more Angel than Demon. Skylar was born on Halloween and obviously she had more Demon than Angel, even if she hadn't been born on this date she already shows the signs.

If we could merge them once they awaken they can stop the war. They can change that moment in history, the one that separated us.

The killing of the Angel kings daughter.

Angels use to have Kings and Queens but when the Angel kings daughter, Linda, fell in love with a Demon she was killed by an Angel who loved her to the point of insanity.

That Angel killing Linda was not in the history textbooks. Meaning someone hid that important piece of information so we would become enemies.

If Damon and me are right Skylar and Luke combined can go back in time and stop that from ever happening.

Then we can all be happy.

Right?

This is the last chapter for Falling For The Devil, but I think it makes sense to put it here!

This is book will be about what happens after Melody and Damon have a child. Falling for the Devil was like a mega prologue! Or a 0.5 book. You get the idea.

Link to my book Falling For The Devil:

http://www.wattpad.com/50960032-falling-for-the-devil-but-i%27m-not-angel

Cover credit goes to Salamancs! Thank you so much for the new cover, it looks amazing!

Feedback is very much appreciated!

Vote and comment!

~FallingForRomance