Chapter 7

I woke up for a moment to hear people speaking.

"What is she?" I heard Johnathan's voice ask.

Silence.

Then a female voice responded back, "I'm not sure maybe the other wing is really a tattoo?" Her voice was serious yet was cold too.

"How did she get the healing abilities so quickly though? Normally you get it after your mark comes off." Johnathen said sounding a little nervous at talking back to the woman.

"She is a late bloomer maybe she's special?" She said, but she sounded very unsure.

"She's awake! Explain that! She should stay asleep until the mark gets off which is when she enters the triangle!" Johnathan yelled before I heard movement beside me and I remembered I was in the passenger seat.

"Go back to sleep," He said in a soothing voice, "Nothing is wrong you're just tired, rest now" My eyes started to close.

"Tired my ass..." I mumbled and tried to hit him, but I was so tired it ended up a soft slap.

"Shh rest," Was the last thing he said before I fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up and my surroundings had changed, I was now in a room with white walls and a some furniture. I spotted two doors one was probably a bathroom and the other an exit. I ripped the white covers off of me and gritted my teeth as I saw what I was wearing.

A beautiful white dress that if I stood up it would be in a pool around my feet and a golden armband in the shape of a feather, I had on white sandals too. The dress was actually pretty and fit me perfectly, but I shook that thought away and felt angry instead. They changed my clothes and to do that you had to get me naked.

Johnathan.

He fucking kidnapped me. The door flew open and sure enough Johnathan was there.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

He was about to open his mouth when I jumped off the bed and tackled him, pinning him to the floor. I then punched him in the nose, "Mother fucker! You don't just kidnap me and not get beat up!" I got up and started kicking him.

"Stop it! You're not even hurting me! Well, just a little, you're pretty strong," I stopped kicking him only so I could run out the door. There were other people here walking through the hallways.

They ignored me and the rare one would stare at me as I ran as fast as I could. I finally saw two doors and opened them to see a large fountain and more people here holding books. Now that I payed attention this looked like an old college or something.

I kept running until I heard Johnathan's voice yell, "She's a runner" He pointed at me and I heard people sigh as two guys came to hold me down. One had a black hair in a Mohawk and the other had long brown hair that reached his shoulders.

I dodged their arms trying to catch me, "If you like your head on your neck you better back the fuck away!" They ignored my warning probably because I was a girl, so I punched Mohawk guy in the stomach and kicked brunette in the shin.

They stumbled a little before Johnathan grabbed me from behind, "You're going to be a lot of trouble aren't you?" He asked and I nodded before elbowing him but he didn't let go. "That won't work Skylar," He said before taking me back to the boring white room.

He chuckled, "You remind me of Melody she tried to escape like you did except she didn't fight like you did," He said as he lay me down in the bed and tied my hands and feet in case I tried to escape.