Chapter 12

::
"Hell yeah, lucid dreaming!" I shouted as I got in my room and lay down on my now king size bed. This is the best dream ever, I could choose from any motorcycle, break shit, and a lot of other things.

This is why I love lucid dreaming you're aware and can control what happens.

"Skylar..." A voice echoed throughout my room and I rolled my eyes now is this heading for a nightmare?"Skylar..."

"Skylar..." Okay, the voice is freaky but it didn't necessarily scare me. A man stepped out of the corner of my room he had black hair that looked blue when the light reflected at it from a certain angle. He had amber eyes like Luke's except they didn't have those green specks in them. He was tall and had broad shoulders and very nice features especially that nose. It looked like it was made by the gods themselves.

Weirdo, you're complimenting his nose.

"Skylar..." He said looking up at me in joy he seemed happy to see me, he grinned and made his way towards me and sat at the edge of my bed, "Love what you've done to the place although your mom would of preferred blue not," He motioned at my whole room, "The red and black. But I like it."

"My mom, Melody?" I asked pulling my leg's towards me.

"Melody, I thought you already knew this because you pulled a great show with Nevaeh, I wish I would of been there to personally see her face," He snickered but then saw me raising an eyebrow because he is talking about Melody's mom, "She shot me in my ass for crying out loud! I'm very known for holding a grudge" He said grinning.

I stifled a laugh and instead asked a question,"You're Damon?" I asked letting out a low whistle, "If you look like this I wonder how Melody looks like." She probably also looks like a supermodel.

He chuckled, "Your mother is a beautiful woman, but even though I would love to talk about her throughout this whole dream you will wake up soon," His eyes lighted up when he mentioned Melody. He must really love her, just the mention of her name made his eyes seem brighter and his features go soft like a marshmallow.

"What do you want to talk about? Wait how did you get in my dream?" I asked.

He shook his head "That's not important what is important is that you will need to feed soon, if you don't your Demon side will take over trust me it has happened to others," He grimaced. "It's not a very beautiful form to be in, it's like we have a much darker side that takes over completely," He looked at his hands, "We hurt people we don't want to hurt."

Feed on what? Who did he hurt? I wanted to ask but I couldn't speak my voice seemed to have shut off "I need you to come with me to the Dragon Triangle soon I will send someone to get you I don't want you to fight back! I know you will fight back I have seen your fighting and it is very good."

How the fuck has he seen me fight? I've never seen him in my life until now. "Just remember to feed you're waking up or someone's shaking you either way you're waking up," His voice seemed to fade and so did his body as it started to look transparent.

He grinned and saluted me "I'll see you later Skylar."

With that, he disappeared and pieces of glass sprayed where he once sat and now my room was shaking as I slowly came back to reality.

The cruel reality that I couldn't live a happy life but in my dreams.

;;

I opened my eyes to see Fox shaking me, "Fox why the fuck are you in my room?" I asked as Fox let go of me sighing in relief.

"You've been asleep for two full days we tried everything to wake you up but you wouldn't," Fox voice was laced with worry and he cupped my cheek, "I was scared I was going to lose you." That was so sweet... But Fox would never be this sweet; can he even be capable of being romantic?