Chapter 15

Luke POV

::

I was flying throughout the sky doing tricks and everything I could do possible with the pair of wings I had on my back, I couldn't see what color they were but I felt their movements in my back, the fluid movements they took to keep me in flight.

"Isn't it amazing?" A small voice asked and I turned around to see me when I was about six. I had my blonde hair cut short and my amber eyes were much darker than I remember them, maybe over time they grew brighter? Little me is wearing my old blue pajamas that Sky threw away after they got old.

"Yes it's amazing to fly too bad it's just a dream," I answered myself not really bother by seeing another me.

I knew this dream was taking a bad turn just like that video don't hug me I'm scared, I still shudder at the memory of seeing that video.little me smiled and laid down on a cloud at least it looked like he was lying down on the cloud. I can go into a huge discussion about how that is impossible, but that would bore me out of my mind even though I remember the lesson.

Little me smiled and laid down on a cloud at least it looked like he was lying down on the cloud. I can go into a huge discussion about how that is impossible, but that would bore me out of my mind even though I remember the lesson.

"They finally found you and I'm glad they did sooner than Sky, she was a late bloomer," Little me said and I frowned, why or how is he mentioning Sky? Yes, lucid dreaming allows you to be conscious during a dream but I can't seem to wake up to keep from seeing what's about to happen.

"Sky took a huge surprise when she found out then they took her," He laughed as I clenched my fists at the thought of someone taking Sky."

"What are you talking about?" My tone sounded cold and angry.

"Just the truth and Fox let it happen," Suddenly he was at my ear like a little demon whispering stuff into my ear.

"It's all his fault if he had paid attention to Sky's emotions he would of known what was going to happen but he didn't," He whispered the words into my ears filled with temptation of hating Fox, to hurt him for leaving my sister.

I don't even know who Fox is and I want to hate him already.

But that isn't me, I can't hate anyone.

"Don't listen to him!" Another voice yelled and I turned my head to see another me but his eyes were lighter, "He's an idiot!" Then more me's started popping out in the sky and then they spread their wings laughing at my confused expression.

The wings are a beautiful white with few feathers of black and gold, "wow," I muttered they look like amazing wings to have.

"Remember the name Fox," They said in a chorus and then I started falling my wings no longer worked and I saw that they were the same as the other me's.

Can you die from a dream? You can't, right?

At least I hoped.

::

My eyes flew open and my hand started to burn I wanted to scream but my voice wouldn't work and sweat poured down me. I clenched my fist, but it didn't help much luckily the burning sensation soon stopped and I opened my hand to reveal a white wing with a golden outline. Just like Sky's wing on her hand except she had two. A black and a white wing.

This isn't a coincidence that is for sure. One those not just have a dream about being able to fly and then mini you's pop up and tell you they found you.

Who is they and what do they want with me?

I turned on my laptop not caring what time it is. I tapped my fingers on the keyboard wondering what to search up.