Kidnapped

Y/n's Pov:
I was walking home in a rush, trying not to catch the attention of anyone. I know I shouldn't be waking home alone at night, but here I was, doing it anyways. Peter and I have been dating for about a year now. I knew that with him being Spider-Man, I could be put in danger. So far nothing had happened to me, but little did I know tonight that would all change. I was about two blocks away from my apartment building, when a hand covered my mouth. I felt a pinch in my neck, almost like a needle, and that's when everything went black.

*Time Skip*
I woke up in darkness. I couldn't see anything, but I didn't have to see to know I was chained to a cold wall with my feet dangling above the ground. I didn't know where I was, all I knew was that some creep had taken me during my walk home. And if I were to guess, I would say it has something to do with Peter. Suddenly a light turned on, and a tall, middle aged man stood there with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I think we both know what I want, darling." He said in a cold voice, as he walked to where he was right in front of me.

"I have no idea what you want!" I shout in his face.

"Well then, let me tell you. I want to know, who is behind the Spider-Man mask?" The man asked.

I knew this had something to do with Peter.

"I don't know." I lie.

"Ah, but you see, princess, I know you know who he is." He told me with a cold grin.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. If I did, I definitely wouldn't tell you." I say as I glare at him.

"Fine, you want to do this the hard way, then let's do it." He said as he walked away, but quickly game back with a small, but sharp, knife. "Now, tell me who Spider-Man is." He said stroking the knife.

"Not a chance scum face." I say with a smirk.

"Ok then." He said darkly.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain spreading down my right arm. I looked down to see a cut running down the whole length of my arm. I didn't care how much he hurt me, I didn't even care if I died, knowing I kept Peter's secret, and Peter safe. Because I love Peter, more than I have ever loved anyone or anything. I would do anything for him.

"You wanna speak up now you brat?" He shouted at me.

"Not in a thousand years." I replied.

I felt another pain erupt, but this one was in my face, more specifically my cheek. I wanted to cry out in pain more than anything, but I didn't. I had to stay strong.

"How about now!" He spat in my face.

"How about no." I say blankly.

"Your choice." He said with a cold grin. He strike at me again, this time in my thigh. I couldn't hold it anymore, I screamed in pain. Just as I did someone shouted.

"HEY! DON'T TOUCH HER!" Someone shouted.

My vision was to blurry to see who it was and I found myself becoming more and more dizzy. I didn't need to see to know who it was though, I knew it was Peter. My torturer was suddenly swept away from me, as I heard the sounds of punches being thrown.

"Y/N!" I heard who I assume was Peter shout. And that's the last thing I heard, before passing out.

Peter's Pov:
I couldn't find y/n. She was missing and wasn't answering any of my calls or messages. I knew the reason she was missing had to be something related to the fact that I'm Spider-Man. I changed into my Spider-Man suit and tracked her phone. I ended up at an old warehouse. I quietly snuck in and hide behind a crate. My heart dropped as I saw her chained to the wall. I was soon filled with fury as I saw a guy standing in front of her. I heard him say something I couldn't quite make out, before he raised his arm and stabbed her in her thigh. That's when I realized she had more cuts on her, and was quickly losing blood.

"HEY DON'T TOUCH HER!" I shouted as I shot a web at the man and dragged him over to me.

I tackled him to the ground and began punching him until he was out cold. I kicked him before getting up and turning to y/n.

"Y/N!" I shouted as I ran over to her, just as she passed out.

I quickly unchained her and picked her up in my arms. The sight of her brought tears to my eyes, I webbed the guy down and informed the cops as fast as I could. I needed to get her to a hospital, and FAST. I swung from building to building, until I arrived at the hospital. I ran in as fast as I could with her.

"Help! She needs help!" I shouted as she was soon taken from me by doctors and nurses, and brought to an emergency room.

I swung back home to change quickly, before going back to the hospital. I sat in the waiting area outside her room for at least two hours with my head in my hands.

How could I let this happen? It's all my fault. I knew she could be at risk, and I didn't do anything.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when a Doctor opened her door.

"Y/n L/n?"

I bolted up and ran into her room. She was all stitched up, but she was still unconscious.

"She lost a lot of blood, but she will be fine. She should wake up soon." The Doctor said with a smile, as he left the room, closing the door behind him.

I paced around the room, still worried, even if she was going to be okay. I couldn't help but think this was all my fault.

Y/n's Pov:
I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked down at my arm. It was all stitched up, along with my cheek, and my thigh. I looked around the room and saw Peter, anxiously pacing around the room.

"Hey Pete" I said with a smile.

He turned to me with wide eyes. He rushed to my side and held my hand.

"Y/n! I'm so sorry...this was all my fault.." he said with tears in his eyes.

"Peter stop. It wasn't your fault, and I know this is a risk with us being together. But I don't care. I would do anything for you Peter." I say with another smile.

"I promise I will never let this happen again. I'm going to do everything in my power to keep you safe." He says as he gently kisses my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Pete."