Reunited (T.H.)

Hello all of the beautiful people that read my imagines. I'm really sorry guys I didn't forget about you I promise. Life's been crazy especially because I'm a freshman now. I'm working on new parts that should be out soon!!

*Y/N's POV*
I was extremely excited. I hadn't seen Tom in months and now I was finally going too. It took a long time to plan this trip. I got the okay from the director to come surprise Tom on set and I would be staying for two weeks. I zip up my suitcases just as I hear a knock on the door. I run for open it and come face to face with bright blue eyes.

"Hey Haz." I smile.

"Hey Y/n, you ready?" He smiles back.

"Yeah let me just grab my suitcases." I run back to my room and grab my suitcases and my phone. I run back into the living room and Harrison takes my bags for me. I lock the door and we head out to find out Uber. We find him and start driving to the airport.

"Are you excited?" Haz asks looking out the window.

"You have no idea. I miss him so much. I'm a little nervous though." I say as I look down.

"Don't be nervous. He misses you like crazy. You've got him wrapped around your finger for crying out loud. Poor lad is like a lost puppy." He shakes his head laughing and I smile.

We sit in silence the rest of the ride and reach the airport in no tine. We grab our suitcases that we had put into the trunk and pay the Uber. We then walk into the airport and go through security and everything. After about twenty minutes we board our flight to California and off we went.

*Time Skip to After the Flight*

"I'm so nervous Haz." I say as we drive to where Tom was currently filming. 

"Don't be nervous Y/n, seriously. He's going to be really excited to see you. He hasn't stopped talking about you, and honestly sometimes I really wish I could just duct tape his mouth shut. No offense." Harrison gave me a small, goofy smile and I smiled back.

We continued driving for about 15 minutes, before we finally made it to set. We got out of the car and Harrison led me into the large building. I was instantly greeted by everyone. R.D.J., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, and everyone else. 

"So Y/n we actually came up with a plan on how you can surprise him. That is of course only if you want to." Chris says.

"I'm down for anything! What's the plan stans?" I laugh and they all their smiles just multiply in excitement.

"So we were thinking..."

*After Everyone Goes Over the Plan*

I had just finished getting my costume on and I was currently walking with Harrison to the area that Tom was filming. Eventually we got their and I waited until Harrison gave me a thumbs up and I ran into the scene. Tom immediately stopped in confusion and turned towards the director. It took everything in me not to giggle at how cute he was.

"Um... excuse me who is she?"

"Oh! I'm terribly sorry Tom! We must've forgotten to tell you about the changes we made in this scene. Basically she is a part of Thanos's army and you two need to fight." the director explains.

"Um..okay.." Tom replies still looking confused, but he quickly regains himself knowing he has to just go with the flow.

"3...2...1... and action!"

Tom turns towards me and starts charging at in my direction. Before he can hit me, or at least pretend to hit me, I put my hands up in surrender. 

"Are you really going to hurt me, Peter?" I say pretending to be sad.

"W-what?" He asks in confusion.

I slowly reach up and take my mask off. For a second, I thought he was going to pass out. He suddenly lunged at me, knocking us both over in the process. He wrapped his arms around me and placed kisses all over my face. I giggled.

"Did I surprise you?" I laugh and can't help but smile up at him. 

"You got me love. I just can't believe you're here! I'm so happy to see you!" He grins like a child. 

I laugh and kiss his cheek softly. Finally happy to be reunited and in his arms again after all these months.