My hero

Your Pov:
I sighed. I hated walking home from school everyday. Especially because it usually takes a long time. I stopped by the busy street and waited for the sign to say walk. Eventually, it changed to walk and I began walking across the road, but just as I did I heard the sound of a FAST moving car. I looked over and sure enough, there was a car speeding at me, even though they were supposed to stop. I froze like a deer in headlights. This is it. I thought. This is how I'm going to die.

"Hey watch out!" I heard someone shout, as a body collided with mine, throwing us both out of the way of the car.

I watched as the car turned out of control and flew into a ditch. I realized I had a strong pair of arms around me. I looked up to see the person that saved me. When I did, my eyes were met with deep chocolate brown ones. They belonged to a boy who looked my age. Wow, I just got saved by an extremely cute guy. I thought as I just stared at my hero.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern.

"Y-Yeah....thanks to you..." I said still trying to take in everything that just happened.

"I couldn't just let you get hurt." He replied softly.

I smiled at him and he smiled back down at me.

He looked down and must've realized he still had his arms around me, and was on top of me, because he quickly got up and held his hand out to help me up.

"I-I'm sorry...if I made you feel uncomfortable..." He said, almost sounding disappointed.

"Are you kidding me? You saved me, and you didn't make me feel uncomfortable...the opposite actually...you made me feel safe." I said shyly as I blushed and looked down.

"Really?" He asked sounding completely shocked.

I nodded my head and suddenly my head was lifted so our eyes met.

"Why so shy?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I don't know...I can be a really shy person sometimes and well...especially around really cute guys." I said as my face turned bright red. I probably sounded like an idiot.

"I know how it feels to be shy, I usually am too, especially around really pretty girls." He said.

My head shot up. "You think I'm pretty?" I asked.

"Yeah.." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"No one has ever said that to me.." I said.

"Really?! Well clearly guys you know are blind." He said in shock.

I giggled.

"So what's my hero's name?" I asked with a smile.

"Peter, Peter Parker." He said with a grin. "And my damsel in distress?" He asked.

"Y/n, Y/n L/n." I replied and couldn't help but smile.

"And how can I repay my hero?" I asked.

"Well...your hero thinks you're very beautiful and would like to take you out sometime." He said.

"I would love to go out with you." I smiled.

We both smiled at each other.

I just stared at Peter. The guy that saved me.

My hero.