Soulmates

I got this idea from Tumblr! Hope you guys like it!

Peter's Pov:
I sat in class, and just stared at my arm. There were little patterns and words appearing. Apparently, my soulmate was drawing them. I don't know who she is, or if she even goes to Midtown like I do. I never really payed much attention to the whole soulmate thing. Lately though, it's different. Almost everyone I know has found their soulmates, Ned, Michelle, Liz, even Flash. The fact that I'm one of the very few who hasn't found their soulmate kind of upsets me. I wish I knew her. What she looks like. What school she goes to. Where she's from. I can only help but wonder.

Terra's Pov:
I sat in science class, which today for some reason was just ten times its usual boringness. I decided to draw on my arm. I began drawing little patterns and words. I stopped for a second and thought about how my soulmates arm supposedly will end up with the same patterns and words. I wish I knew who my soulmate was already. All of my friends have found theirs, which just left me. Suddenly the bell rang, which meant the school day was finally over. I packed up my things and headed to my locker. I couldn't help but overhear Ned and Peter talking at the locker next to me.

"So your soulmate drew those?" Ned I assumed asked Peter.

"Yeah, I just really wish I knew her man." Peter told him.

I peaked past my locker door and glanced at Peter's arm. My eyes went wide as I looked down at my own arm. He had the exact same patterns I had drawn earlier in class. Which meant...Peter Parker is my soulmate. I can't believe it. I always thought Peter was pretty cute, but I never thought I would end up with him as my soulmate. I had to get his attention... I quickly rolled up both my sleeves and made sure he could see the drawings on my arm. Let's hope this works.

Peter's Pov:
I was talking to Ned about my soulmate at my locker. I wished more than anything to meet her.

"I'm serious Ned... I would do anything just to meet her, just to know who sh-

I stopped mid-sentence as my eyes came across someone's arm, except it wasn't just any arm, this arm had the same drawings as I did on my arm.

"Ned..." I whispered as I nudged his elbow. I pointed to the girls arm.

He looked down at my arm and his eyes went wide.

"Dude, talk to her!" He whispered.

"What?! What do I say?!" I said trying my best to keep my voice in a whisper.

"Just say something!" He said as he pushed me into her locker.

When he did, her locker door slammed shut and she fell back, luckily I caught her just in time. When I caught her I realized who she was. It was Terra. I always thought she was pretty cute, she's always been really nice too.

"I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you!" I said as I quickly pulled her all the way back up.

"No no, I'm fine really." She said as she looked at my arm.

"But...I did notice...." She took my wrist and gently held up my arm.

She put my arm right beside hers and smiled. She looked up at me and I realized I was smiling too.

"I finally found you." I said with a smile.

"Took you long enough." She told me with a laugh.

I chuckled and pulled her into a hug. When we broke apart, she gave me a small, but sweet kiss on my lips. I smiled and took her hand as I intertwined our fingers together. We both smiled.

"Aww" Ned said as he looked at us in awe.

"Cmon, let's get out of here, you can come to my place with Ned and I if you want." I smiled at her.

"Okay, I'd like that." She said as she smiled at me.

"Cmon Ned." I said as I walked out of school hand in hand with Terra. The girl I get to call my soulmate. I've finally found her. The girl I thought was only in my dreams, the girl I was meant to be with. I'd finally found my perfect match.