Day 2

The date yesterday ended like how you think it would end. Taehyung took Jungkook home and bid him goodbye. Except for the first kiss on first date. Well, first kiss on first meeting did happen..

"Jungkook?! Why are you still on bed?! It's 9 already?!" His roommate, Jung Hoseok, scolded him. Jungkook groaned and buried his face on his favorite pillow. He suddenly remembers what happens last night and he blushed.

"Why on earth are you red? Are you sick? This is why I told you to eat on time and..." Jungkook covered his ears to protect them from Hoseok'S endless rambles. "Ah. I have something to do today, Jungkookie. I'm hanging with Jimin and some of his friends, wanna come?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook looked up and think. "Can I bring someone?" He asked. Hoseok smiled brightly, as bright as the sun, "Of course! Omo!! My Jungkookie has finally other friends than me and Jimin! Aigoo~~" Hoseok said and pinched the younger's cheeks. "Hyung!" Jungkook pouted.

"Where would we meet anyway?" Jungkook asked. "At the Magic Shop~." Hoseok sang and pulled the younger up. Jungkook sat down and giggled. "You like that place, don't you?" He asked. "Yup! It's a cool yet not so cliche name for a shop. Do you know that the Magic Shop is like a tutoring place?" Hoseok said. He pointed his finger up as if he's giving a trivia.

"How so?" Jungkook asked, curiously. "I mean, they literally like teaches broken hearted people what is love and how to love themselves. It's like kind of teaching someone who's broken to learn to love his or herself. It's really cool. Their like love gurus." Hoseok said cheerfully.

Jungkook pursed his lips and asked a question to satisfy his curiosity. " Do they.. Umm.. Kiss their customers to forget?" Hoseok burst into laughter before answering his question." Of course not! If they did then they'll be crashed by a large crowd. With their handsome faces who wouldn't wanna be with them?" He said and laughed.

"Eh?" Jungkook muttered out. "Those three are real psychiatrist, you know." Hoseok said and smirked as if he knew everything the younger don't. "Psychiatrist?" Jungkook asked confused. "Yup. It means they know how to control a person's brain. Awesome, right?"

"Not only they're handsome, they're successful and educated too!" Hoseok squealed and Jungkook covered his ears. "Hyung!! You'll disturb the neighbors!" He said and covers Hoseok's mouth. He smirked in his mind and licked the younger's hand. "Eww!! Hyung!" Jungkook complained and grabbed an alcohol and rubbed his hands. "Tch. So very germaphobic. Yuck." Hoseok said and walked to the door. "That's cause you're gross!" Jungkook said and stuck his tongue out. "Bleh! Eat your breakfast and shower, kid!" Hoseok said and slammed the door behind him. Jungkook giggled at his hyung.

They're like this every morning. The morning gossip, the disturbing the neighbors, the stopping the hyung, the gross thing, the alcohol thing and most importantly the bonding between friends. Jungkook smiled at the thought and went downstairs.

"What's for breakfast, hyung?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok lowered his phone and answered, "Eggs and bacon. Finish it already. I'm done eating." Hoseok said. "I'll go and get myself dress! Today might be a big day!" Hoseok sang and left the younger giggling.

After eating, Jungkook checked his phone for messages. He sighed when he saw.. None. "So this is what Hoseok meant. Hah... Am I really that unsociable?" He whispered and opened Taehyung's contact info. He pressed the call button and placed the phone on his ear.

"U-umm.. Hello?" He greeted when the ringing stopped. "What's up, Jungkook?" Taehyung responded. Jungkook blushed and bit his lip. 'Why is his voice so deep?! Oh my God!!' Jungkook thought and gulped. "A-ah.. Umm.. Do you mind coming with me and my friends today?" Jungkook softly asked. He waited for the latter's respond but none came. "Ah! If you don't want to then it's fine! It's really okay!! Umm.. I have to go! Bye!!" Jungkook said in an unusually loud voice.

"Haha.. Wait! I'm just joking! Don't hang up yet. I'll come.. Can I bring some friends? You know, like Jin?" Taehyung suddenly said. Jungkook pursed his lips and nodded even though Taehyung can't see him. "Y-yes!! Of course." Jungkook shyly said. He smiled widely. "Jungkook.." Taehyung called out. Jungkook hummed in response, still drowned in his own thoughts.

"It's your first time calling and asking me out.." Taehyung said. Jungkook suddenly stopped working. "I like it. It's very refreshing.. You're cute, Kookie.." Taehyung said. "Ah, sorry I need to hang up. See'ya later!" And with that the phone call ended and Jungkook exploded. He covers his face and mumbled some alien words. Hoseok looked at him weirdly when he passed by him.

"What on earth happened to you?!" Hoseok asked and opened their fridge. "Ahh.. Hyung.. What will you do if I tell you I'm in love with someone else now?" Jungkook said, still embarrassed. "That fast! You're over Jimin that quickly! Maybe you don't really love him that much-" Hoseok stopped babbling when he saw Jungkook lowered his head.

"I.. Is my love really that shallow?" Jungkook asked. "Am I really that easy?" He paused and stood up to look at Hoseok more clearly. "I.. I've never been in love with someone else! You know that, hyung! It's.. So.. It hurts so much how you're always there when I told you I like Jimin. Then you'll be here questioning if my love for him is shallow. Hyung it's so unfair! I.. I'm sorry.. I'll go shower. " Jungkook said and ran to his room.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok called out but the younger could no longer hear him. He grabbed his phone and called someone. "Ah.. Sorry.. We fought. I didn't mean too.. But.. Yeah.. Okay.. I am looking after him. Yeah yeah. Okay. Bye."

"So hard being your guardian, Jeon Jungkook.."

_______________________________

So show me~
I'll show you~

Annyeong~~~~

There are some wrong grammars I know~ it's not easy especially if English is not your first language~ well some English speakers also had it though. 😪

Is that emoji for sighing??