Flashbackss

A year ago..

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!" Kim Jungkook, yelled from their room to the busy king. Taehyung flinched and rushed to his spouse's. "Jungkook?! What's wrong?!" Taehyung asked.

"I'M-- AHHH!! IT FUXKING HURTS KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook yelled once more holding his big stomach. "Shit. Babe, are you giving birth?!" Taehyung stupidly asked. "NO?! I'M JUST HAVING A FREAKING DIARRHEA! TAE!! OF COURSE I AM!!" The younger yelled once more.

Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin who's seemingly staying at the castle woke up from their slumber and rushed to the couple's room. "What wrong?!" Jin immediately asked.

Taehyung looked at them as of he's found his savior. "Hyuuung! Jungkook's giving birth!!"

Soon, after that, they rushed the younger to a nearby hospital. And Jungkook finally, gave birth. "What should we name him, Kookie?" Taehyung asked as he looks at the baby he's holding and he's wife who's tired as heck.

"Taeguk.. Taehyung and Jungkook.. Let's call him Taeguk.." Jungkook whispered as he cannot talk properly after all the screaming he did. "Ah, my queen is so smart." Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Few weeks later...

"Your highness, the Haters Islands is planning a surprise attack on our land." Park Bogum, his spy on other countries that's a threat to them. Taehyung raised a brow and think for a while. "Well, let's give them a surprise too, alright? I mean, we should return the favor, right?" Taehyung smirks making Bogum and Jack nod. Understanding what he wants.

"I'll prepare what is needed, sir." Bogum replied and bowed to him leaving the room. "What do I need to do, my king?" Jack asked. Taehyung only smiled at him pointed the seat in front of his table. "Sit, hyung. I have to tell you something." He said.

The older obeyed and stared at his little brother. "Hyung, what do you think I should do for Jungkook in our anniversary?" Taehyung said resting his chin on his hand. "Ahh, it is near. What would you like it to be then, my brother?"

"Well, I was thinking of bringing him and Taeguk to Magic Shop! Ah, I miss that shop." Taehyung exclaimed. "Well, why don't you, Tae? I'm sure Jungkook would love it." Jack smiled.

"Well.. Taeguk is still small and I don't think he can travel yet.." Taehyung sighed. "Well, you can leave him to us. We'll take very good care of him. And father have always wanted to spend time with the child." Jack said and Taehyung chuckled. "Ever since my son was born, father has been happy lately. Okay.. But I'm still.." Taehyung hesitated on leaving his child.

"Still what? Tae, relax. You can trust me." Jack smiled and reassures the younger. Taehyung only sighed. "Okay.." He said. "I'll tell Jungkook later."

Magic Shop

"Happy Anniversary, Kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed as he hugs the younger. "Happy anniversary, Tae!"Jungkook happily hugs the older back. He buries his face on the latter's neck. Then a phone suddenly rings.

They pulled away for a bit as Taehyung took the call and put it on speaker so Jungkook could hear it too. "Hello?" He answered.