Day 26

After the event, everybody went home early as Jungkook insisted he wasn't feeling too good. He was definitely pale, but the thing that hurts wasn't his body, but his heart. He felt not belonged. He felt like a stranger.

Ever since then, he asks himself, "Why can't it be me again? Why does it have to be someone else? It'll be fine if it's me again, right? It doesn't have to be someone else, right?"

And that's when he knew he was becoming desperate. Desperate for Taehyung's full attention, desperate for Taehyung's touch, desperate for everything that involved a man named Kim Taehyung. He was traumatized after all, leaving Taehyung was the biggest and the most stupidest thing he ever did.

He knew what he had done, but he kept on telling himself, that it'll be fine, that they'll fine their way to each others arms again.

But no, everything now was different. They weren't the same old Taehyung and Jungkook who met at the Magic Shop because Jungkook wanted to move on from his stupid feelings from Jimin.

They weren't at the time where they could fool around and flirt with each other the whole day because Jungkook is Taehyung's customer. And, they weren't in the time where Jungkook is Taehyung's first person and top priority.

They were now in the time where Jungkook and Taehyung were once married and got divorced and has a child who's missing for a about a year or more now.

They are in the time where Taehyung wouldn't be with Jungkook watching some silly movies in his private office talking about silly stuffs while eating junk foods. They are in time where Taehyung would be somewhere else on the weekend instead of spending it with Jungkook.

They weren't in the time where just a call from Jungkook and Taehyung would be rushing. They weren't in the time where they both trust each other with their whole heart.

They are in the time where Taehyung should be with someone else. Someone who is not named Jeon Jungkook and someone who is not his ex-wife.

Jungkook knew he lost everything the moment he left Taehyung. But he didn't knew the consequences of seeing Taehyung again after leaving him for no good reason. Yes, he knew. Losing their son was not a reason for Jungkook to leave him. Saying he's tired was not a reason for him to go and let Taehyung be comforted by his royal family while Jungkook cry in Jimin and Hoseok's arms.

But what can he do? He didn't know losing Taehyung was the biggest mistake he ever did.

Because seeing Taehyung and Yohan play with the baby make him feel, he shouldn't have been with Taehyung. He didn't deserve him, after all he did. After all the heart aches he gave him.

Taehyung deserve so much more, Jungkook smiled sadly at the happy looking family ideal. 'He doesn't need- want me anymore. I should've just focused my whole damn mind on finding my son. Because this fucking hurts.'

"Kook? You okay?" Jimin tapped his shoulder giving him a small smile. He would often do this to comfort the other. And Jungkook would always nod. He always does. "Yeah.. I'm fine.."

Even if he's not....

____________________________________

This is so short but I really wanna thank you guys for the 2k reads!!!! 🎉🎉 Thank you so much I really am so happy rn!!